Liv Tyler is an American actress, nice producer, singer, and well known former model born on July 1, 1977, in Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, United States. She is best known for her presentation of ArwenUndomil in the Lord of the Rings film trilogy. Liv Tyler Measurements are 36-25-34 inches and Age is 43 years.
Liv Tyler Biography:
At the early stage of her career, Liv Tyler was interested in modeling but later turned her attention to acting in the early ninety and appeared in such film as “Inventing the Abbots,” Armageddon,” Stealing Beauty,” much more.
She started her first modeling job at the age of fourteen with model Paulina who took pictures of Liv that were later showcased in an interview magazine. Though Liv Tyler never had any training in acting, she also appeared in TV commercials and other movies.
She was a good student but quickly moved to screen shows with a good director and succeeded in her mission.
Liv Tyler Personal Details
|Real Name||LivRundgren Tyler|
|Date of Birth||July 1, 1977|
|Place of Birth||New York|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress|
Liv Tyler Measurements
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Body Measurements||36-25-34 inches|
|Breast Size||36 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||34 B|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
Liv Tyler Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Royston Langdon|
|Father Name||Steven Tyler|
|Mother Name||Bebe Buell|
|Children||Milo William Langdon, Sailor Gene Gardner, Lula Rose Gardner|
|Siblings||Mia Tyler, Chelsea Tyler|
Liv Tyler Net Worth:
Liv Tyler Net Worth is 50 million dollars, estimated at US$. She is best known for acting in so many important films and TV shows; she showed excellent performance in modeling and producing fields and earned a lot of wealth from showbiz sectors that added to her net worth.
Interesting Facts about Liv Tyler:
- Liv Tyler started her film debut in Silent Fall(1994).
- She played a starring role in Heavy Empire Records.
- Being a very good singer, having sung with composer Howard Shore.
- Appeared as guest vocalis on The Lemonheads, album versions (2009).
- Mother named her Liv after spotting actress LivUllmann on the cover of TV GUIDE.
- Drew up believing that Todd Rundgren was her father.
- Appeared in Aerosmith’s 1994 music video for “Crazy.”
- During the filming of Empire Records, co-star Coyote Shivers was her stepfather.
- In 2003, became a spokesperson for Givenchy cosmetics; as part of the partnership.
- Won a Screen Actors Guild Awards for best performance.