Meghan Markle is an American former actress member of the British Royal family and a philanthropist. Meghan Markle Measurements are 37-25-34, Age 39, Height 5 feet 7 inches and Net worth is 5 million dollars.
She is also popular with her title Duchess of Sussex. Meghan Markle was born on August 4, 1981, in Los Angeles, California. Her mother, Doria Raglan, is a former social worker, and yoga instructor belongs to African American Ancestry. Her father, Thomas Markle Sr. is a retired television director of lightning and photography belongs to Caucasian ancestry.
She grew and brought up in Hollywood, but acting career was not easy on her; she started by doing small roles in movies and eventually landed in parts like Remember me, Horrible Bosses, Suits, etc. She left her acting career to marry Prince Harry of the UK and settled down with him in May 2018. She founded a website on lifestyle and released two lines in 2015 & 2016.
Meghan Markle Personal Details
|Real Name||Rachel Meghan Markle|
|Date of Birth||August 4, 1981|
|Place of Birth||California, USA|
|Profession / Occupation||Philanthropist, Actress, Activist|
Meghan Markle Measurements
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Breast Size||34 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||34B|
|Eyes Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||8 (US)|
Meghan Markle Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Prince Harry|
|Father Name||Thomas Markle Sr.|
|Mother Name||Doria Raglan|
|Siblings||2 half brother and sister|
Meghan Markle Net worth:
Meghan Markle net worth is 5 million USD before marrying Prince Harry. She earned this money from her freelancing job, her acting career. According to a report, she earned $ 450,000 annually for her role in Suits. Collectively couple owns $ 30 million without any share to the crown.
Interesting facts about Meghan Markle:
- As a freelance calligrapher, she did calligraphy for Robin Thicke and Paula Patton’s wedding invitation and holiday notes for Dolce and Gabbana.
- She is a double major in theatre and international studies and a successful lifestyle blog.
- She is an ambassador of Canada’s “World Vision Clean Water” campaign. She traveled to Rwanda in 2016 to help spread her mission.
- She is a feminist from a very early age and wrote a protest letter to a soap manufacturer at the age of 11 on their sexist slogans used in their commercial. Later on, they changed the slogan.
- Along with Prince Harry, Meghan Markle is constantly being used in fake celebrity endorsements to promote scams like the Immediate Edge trading software (as well as others).