Cheryl Jean Stoppelmoor knew professionally as Cheryl Ladd is an American actress, author, and singer who is best known for playing in the crime drama TV series, Charlie’s Angles as Kris Munroe. Cheryl Ladd measurements 35-23-34, 5 feet 4 inches tall, and weigh 52 kg.
Cheryl Ladd Biography:
She was born July 12th, 1951 in Huron, South Dakota. She came to Hollywood to start her career in music but soon began to land non-singing roles in episodic television and commercials including guest appearances on shows such as on The Partridge Family, The Rookies, The Muppet Show, Happy Days, and Police Woman.
She usually follows a general workout routine by walking 15 miles a week and maintains a proper diet by having little quantities of dairy products and wheat in regular meals. She recommends not to over-diet, overeat, overdo, over-exercise, and not stress while workout. Since 1981, she has been married to music producer Brian Russell and has a stepdaughter, Lindsay Russell.
Cheryl Ladd Personal Details
|Real Name||Cheryl Jean Stoppelmoor|
|Date of Birth||12-07-1951|
|Place of Birth||Huron, South Dakota, USA|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress, Singer, Author|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Breast Size||35 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||32C|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
Cheryl Ladd Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Brian Russell (m. 1981), David Ladd (m. 1973–1980)|
|Father Name||Dolores Katz Stoppelmoor|
|Mother Name||Marion Stoppelmoor|
Cheryl Ladd Net Worth:
As of November 2020, Cheryl Ladd’s net worth is to be estimated at around $10 Million. Over the years, she has appeared in TV commercials and print ads for Ultra Brite toothpaste, Tickle Antiperspirant, Freixenet with Ann-Margret and Norma Duval, Proctor & Gamble’s Prilosec OTC Heartburn Acid Reducer, Prell Shampoo, Wella Balsam Shampoo, Wella Balsam Instant Hair Conditioner, and Wyeth Pharmaceuticals’ KnowMenopause.com.
Interesting Facts about Cheryl Ladd:
- She is an ambassador of a non-profit organization “Childhelp” which works towards the prevention and treatment of child abuse.
- After earning a huge fortune from her career, she started building beautiful and luxury homes with her husband Brian Russell.
- She mostly prefers to wear elegant black dresses for special occasions or a big night out that are complemented by her diamond stud earrings.
- She published books including “The Adventures of Little Nettie Windship” and “Token Chick: A Woman’s Guide to Golfing With the Boys”.
- She also hosted a golf tournament sponsored by Buick for several years.