Kelly Clarkson is an American singer-songwriter, actress, author, and television personality born on April 24, 1982, in Fort Worth, Texas. She graduated from Burleson High School in 2000, was sang in the school choir. Kelly Clarkson Measurements are 37-30-37 inches and Age is 38 years.
Kelly Clarkson Biography:
Her mother is Jeanne Ann Taylor, an English teacher, and Stephen Michael Clarkson, an engineer. In 2002, Kelly was the first winner of the series American Idol, and is also a strong believer in God and has been married to Brandon Black stock since October 20, 2013.
Clarkson began her film debut with Guaraní to release the musical romantic comedy film From Justin to Kelly in June 2003. The film was not received nicely by critics and was unsuccessful at the box office, with Kelly Clarkson explaining that she was “contractually obligated” to do the film.
On November 30, 2004, Breakaway was released and became Clarkson’s most commercially successful album.
Kelly Clarkson Personal Details
|Real Name||Kelly Brianne Clarkson|
|Date of Birth||April 24, 1982|
|Place of Birth||Fort Worth|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress, Singer|
Kelly Clarkson Measurements
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
|Body Measurements||37-30-37 inches|
|Breast Size||37 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||34 C|
|Shoe Size||7 (U.S.)|
|Dress Size||12 (US)|
Kelly Clarkson Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Brandon Blackstock|
|Father Name||Stephen Michael Clarkson|
|Mother Name||Jeanne Clarkson|
|Children||Remington Alexander Blackstock, River Rose Blackstock|
|Siblings||Jason Clarkson, Alyssa Clarkson|
Kelly Clarkson Net Worth:
Kelly Clarkson Net Worth is 45 million dollars, according to the latest news in 2020. Her beautiful acting and excellent writing are also a great source of net worth. However, Kelly Clarkson’s net worth is sure to include her salary from The Voice and The Kelly Clarkson Show.
Interesting Facts about Kelly Clarkson:
- Kelly Clarkson never had a formal singing lesson.
- She has sold over 25 million albums and 45 million singles worldwide.
- Held jobs at a comedy club (as a waitress), a pharmacy (an assistant), a movie theater, and a zoo.
- Worked for songwriter Gerry Goffin as a vocalist after moving to L.A. to break into the music business.
- Moved back to Texas to regroup after her L.A. apartment building burned down.
- She was a successful winner of the first season of American Idol.
- Remained a March of Dimes Ambassador.
- Also won Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Album.
- Also received CMT Music Award for collaborative video of the year.
- In 2oo6, earned a People’s Choice Award for Favorite Female Musical Performer.