Janet Leigh was an American actress, singer, dancer, and a successful writer born on July 6, 1927, in Merced, California and died in October 2004, the only child of Helen Lita and Frederick Robert Morrison maternal grandparents were immigrants from Denmark. Janet Leigh Measurements were 37-23-35 inches and Age was 77 years.
Janet Leigh Biography:
As her father tried to support the family with his factory income, she was brought up in poverty. He took different additional jobs after the great depression faced in his life. Janet Leigh was raised Presbyterian and sang in the local church choir throughout her childhood.
In 1941, when her paternal grandfather became very ill, the family relocated to Merced. They moved into her grandparents’ home, attended Weber Grammar High School in Stockton and later Stockton High School, excelled in academics, and graduated from high school at seventeen.
Janet Leigh Personal Details
|Real Name||Janet Leigh|
|Date of Birth||July 6, 1927|
|Place of Birth||Merced|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress|
Janet Leigh Measurements
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Body Measurements||37-23-35 inches|
|Breast Size||37 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||34 C|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Janet Leigh Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Robert Brandt|
|Father Name||Frederick Robert Morrison|
|Mother Name||Helen Lita Westergard|
|Children||Jamie Lee Curtis, Kelly Curtis|
|Siblings||Carrie Ann Morrow, Mina Badie|
Janet Leigh Net Worth:
Janet Leigh Net Worth is estimated at US$. Indeed, she was an impressive actress who played a very stunning role in so many films and TV shows and has a net worth of 20 million dollars; her acting, melodic singing, charming dancing, and excellent writing skills were also great sources of her net worth.
Interesting Facts about Janet Leigh:
- Janet Leigh is well known and famous for her role as Marion Crane in Psycho.
- Her first film role is The Romance of Rosy Ridge.
- Eloped at 14 with her childhood sweetheart, but the marriage was annulled soon after.
- She was an exceptional student and graduated from high school at 15.
- Was discovered by actress Norma Shearer, left college, and signed with MGM.
- Cast by Alfred Hitchcock as the femme fatale in his landmark thriller Psycho, where it’s curtains for her in the famous shower scene.
- Although known as “Hollywood’s Perfect Couple,” she and actor Tony Curtis ended their marriage after 11 years due to his admitted infidelities.
- Published her autobiography, There Was a Hollywood, in 1984; co-wrote Psycho: Behind the Scenes of the Classic Thriller in 1995; also published two novels.
- 1960, got Oscar for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- 1961, won a Golden Globe for her Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture: Winner.