Katheryn Winnick is a Canadian actress, born in Etobicoke on December 17, 1997, from Ukrainian descent. She spoke Ukrainian and did not start speaking English until eight years old, started training in martial arts at the age of seventeen, and gained her first black belt at 13. Katheryn Winnick Measurements are 34-24-34 Inches and Age is 42 Years.
Katheryn Winnick Biography:
She had begun three Taekwondo schools, taught Taekwondo and self-defense to actors. Being a multi intelligent actress, played a key role in many films, including Stand Up Guys, Failure to Launch, Love and Other Drugs, and Killers and has guest-starred on different TV shows.
In her role on Bones, she represented Hannah Burley and performed a guest role on The CW’s spy drama, Nikita. Katheryn Winnick joined History Channel’s Vikings, starring in a legendary figure in Viking history and appeared to be cast as the main character in the Nazi Zombies mode of the video game.
Katheryn Winnick Personal Details
|Real Name||Katheryn Winnick|
|Date of Birth||December 17, 1997|
|Place of Birth||Etobicoke|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress|
Katheryn Winnick Measurements
|Height||5 Feet 6 Inches|
|Body Measurements||34-24-34 Inches|
|Breast Size||34 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||34 B|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Katheryn Winnick Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Unknown|
|Father Name||Roman Winnick|
|Mother Name||Lesya Winnick|
|Siblings||Adam Winnick, MarkjanWinnick, DariaWinnick|
Katheryn Winnick Net Worth:
Katheryn Winnick net worth is estimated at US$. She is a great actress and bodyguard with a net worth of 2 million dollars. She is an amazing actress, director, producer, and martial artist. Her acting is a great source of her income. She got the attention of many people through her work.
Interesting Facts about Katheryn Winnick:
- Katheryn Winnick eats a strictly Gluten-Free Diet.
- She won a Third-Degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- Made her TV debut in 1999 in PSI factors.
- In New York, she started her acting at William Esper’s studio.
- Spoke five languages, English, French, Russian, Italian, and Ukrainian.
- For her rude behavior, Katheryn Winnick was kicked out of a summer camp at the age of 14.
- She is a licensed bodyguard.
- Played the voice of Marie Fischer in the popular video game, Call of Duty WWII.
- Once lived in a Buddhist Temple just outside Korea.
- Katheryn Winnick is a Martial Arts Trainer.