Fran Drescher is an American actress, comedian, writer, and activist born on September 30, 1957, in Flushing, Queens, New York, and was brought up in Kew Gardens Hills, Queens. Sylvia is a bridal consultant, and their father, Morty Drescher, is a naval systems analyst. Fran Drescher Measurements are 37-26-35 inches and Age is 63 years.
Fran Drescher Biography:
She joined Flushing’s Parsons Junior High School, which later dissolved, and then Hillcrest High School in Jamaica, Queens, there met her future husband, Peter Marc Jacobson, who married in 1978, at the age of 21 and divorced in 1999.
Drescher and Jacobson joined Queens College, City University of New York, but terminated in their first year because “all the acting classes were filled.” Then they got admission in cosmetology school.
During the 1980s, Drescher set up moderate success as a character actress with many memorable characters like Gorp.
Fran Drescher Personal Details
|Real Name||Francine Joy Drescher|
|Date of Birth||September 30, 1957|
|Place of Birth||Kew Gardens|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress|
Fran Drescher Measurements
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Body Measurements||37-26-35 inches|
|Breast Size||37 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||34 B|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Fran Drescher Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Peter Marc Jacobson|
|Father Name||Morty Drescher|
|Mother Name||Sylvia Drescher|
Fran Drescher Net Worth:
Fran Drescher net worth is 25 million dollars, calculated at US$. She is a famous actress, producer, comedian, and activist and probably most popular for being the co-creator and star in her sitcom, The Nanny. She also acted in several films and shows and earned a lot of wealth.
Interesting Facts about Fran Drescher:
- Fran Dresher was a runner-up in the Miss New York Teenager pageant.
- She made her feature-film debut in 1977’s Saturday Night Fever.
- Dived her idea for The Nanny to CBS entertainment president Jeff Sagansky while sitting next to him on a Paris flight.
- She wrote about being sexually struck in her 1996 book Enter Whining.
- In 2007, she organized the Cancer Schmancer Movement, a nonprofit dedicated to cancer prevention and early detection.
- In 2011, she appeared on Oprah Winfrey to discuss her relationship with ex-husband.
- Also wrote her battle with uterine cancer in the 2002 memoir Cancer Schmancer.
- Won Emmy Award for outstanding lead actress in a comedy series.
- She received Golden Globe Award for best performance by an actress in TV series.
- Guest-starred in an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent.