Eiza Gonzalez is a Mexican actress, singer, and songwriter. She was born on 30 January 1990 in Caborca, Sonora. Eiza Gonzalez Measurements are 34-24-35, Age 30, Height 5 feet 8 inches and Net worth is 5 million dollars in 2020.
She studied at the Edron Academy and the American School Foundation. Later she joined the M&M Studio to study acting. She was the first cast in the remake of Floricienta, a famous children’s telenovela. In 2009, she played the role of Gabriela Ortega in an episode of Mujeres asesinas.
Her film works include Horton Hearts a Who!, Almost Thirty, The Croods, Baby Driver, Welcome to Marwen, Alita: Battle Angel, Hobbs, and Shaw, Cut Throat City, I Care a Lot, and Love Spreads. She also released her albums Contracorriente and Te Acordarás de Mí in the years 2010 and 2012 respectively.
Eiza Gonzalez Personal Details
|Real Name||Eiza González Reyna|
|Date of Birth||30-01-1990|
|Place of Birth||Caborca, Sonora, México|
|Profession / Occupation||Singer and actress|
Eiza Gonzalez Measurements
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Breast Size||34 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||32B|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Eiza Gonzalez Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||None|
|Father Name||Carlos González|
|Mother Name||Glenda Reyna|
|Siblings||Yulen González Reyna|
Eiza Gonzalez Net Worth:
According to the latest updates, Eiza Gonzalez’s net worth as of 2020 is estimated to be around $5 million. She made many successful film and TV appearances and was also nominated in several awards and even won many of them. She also earns by the sales of her albums and singles apart from acting.
Interesting Facts about Eiza Gonzalez:
- In the year 2013, Eiza won the Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Artist.
- The same year, she won another Kids’ Choice Award this time for the Favorite Voice from an Animated Movie for the film The Croods.
- In 2014, she was nominated in the Universal Awards for Hottest Mexican Teen.
- In 2008, she received the TVyNovelas Award for Best Female Revelation for the Mexican drama Lola, érase una vez.
- In 2014, she was also nominated in the Fashion Police Awards for Best Dressed of the Year.
- She won the Premios Juventud Award for Best Theme Novelero for Me Puedes Pedir Lo Que Sea in 2013.