Ashley Graham is an American television presenter and a plus-size model. She was born on August 30th, 1987, in Lincoln, Nebraska, USA. Ashley Graham measurements 42-30-46, 5 feet 9 inches, and weight 85 kg.
From 1999 to 2002, she attended Scott Middle School and from 2002 to 2005, studied at attended Lincoln Southwest High School. Over the years, she has worked with a number of successful brands and designers including Simply Be, Levi’s, Michael Kors, Prabal Gurung, H&M, Macy’s, Dolce & Gabbana, Rag and Bone, Elomi Lingerie, Christian Siriano, Nordstrom, and Tommy Hilfiger and the list goes on.
With her increasing popularity and fame, she has graced the covers of several world’s biggest fashion magazines, including Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, and Vogue. Being a sought-after television personality, Ashley has hosted Miss USA 2016, Miss Universe 2017, a week-long “Body Proud” series on Good Morning America, and E!’s Oscar. She does regular workouts including high-intensity cardio, to tone her legs and maintain her curves.
Ashley Graham Personal Details
|Real Name||Ashley Ann Graham|
|Date of Birth||30-08-1987|
|Place of Birth||Lincoln, Nebraska, USA|
|Profession / Occupation||Model , Designer, Activist|
Ashley Graham Measurements
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Breast Size||42 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||38D|
|Eyes Color||Dark brown|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Dress Size||16 (US)|
Ashley Graham Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Justin Ervin|
|Mother Name||Linda Graham|
Ashley Graham Net Worth:
As of the latest updates, Ashley Graham’s net worth is estimated to be around $10. She released her book in 2017 named “A New Model: What Confidence, Beauty, and Power Really Look Like”. Besides her modeling career, she earns some of her money from book sales. Another source of earning is from her appearances in television shows and magazine covers.
Interesting Facts about Ashley Graham:
- Ashley Graham is best known as a lingerie model for a clothing store, “Lane Bryant”.
- Signed with “Wilhelmina Models” and “Ford Models” in 2001 and 2003 respectively.
- Author of a novel, All The Stars Left Behind, and an autobiography, A New Model: What Confidence, Beauty And Power Really Look Like.
- At the age of 12, she was spotted by a modeling agent in a mall, and just after a year, she signed with an international modeling agency.
- In 2016, she made history by becoming the first curvy model to feature on the cover of a magazine named, “Sports Illustrated”.