Chloe Wang professionally known as Chloe Bennet is an American singer and actress. She is best known for her role in the ABC superhero drama series Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. as Daisy Johnson. Chloe Bennet measurements 35-25-35, 5 feet 6 inches, and weight 55 kg.
She was born on April 18, 1992, in Chicago, Illinois, USA. She is the daughter of Stephanie Crane, an internist, and Bennet Wang, an investment banker. She studied at the St. Ignatius College Prep. Bennet moved to China at the age of 15, to pursue her singing career. There she studied Mandarin in Beijing and Shanghai.
She released her first two singles in 2011: “Every Day in Between” and “Uh Oh”. On August 5, 2010, she hosted the very first episode of TeenNick show The Nightlife. She had appeared in numerous films and television series including hits such as Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast, The Birthday Boys, Nostradamus, Marvel Rising: Chasing Ghosts, Valley Girl, among others.
Chloe Bennet Personal Details
|Real Name||Chloe Wang|
|Date of Birth||18-04-1992|
|Place of Birth||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress, Singer|
Chloe Bennet Measurements
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Breast Size||35 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||32A|
|Eyes Color||Dark brown|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Chloe Bennet Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||None|
|Father Name||Bennet Wang|
|Mother Name||Stephanie Wang|
|Siblings||Stephen (biological), Lincoln (biological), Zachary (biological), Matthew Alvarado (adopted), Awvee Storey (foster), Johnny Jones (foster)|
Chloe Bennet Net Worth:
A beautiful actress with a golden heart, Chloe Bennet’s net worth is estimated to be approximately $4 million, as of September 2020. She has gained quick popularity from a Chinese pop star to an American television presence. It’s quite difficult in achieving success in different fields, both acting, and singing, but she did it.
Interesting Facts about Chloe Bennet:
- Chloe Bennet has five tattoos on her body, including the roman numerals for 8-1-4.
- She has six brothers. One of her brothers is adopted, three are biological, and two are foster brothers.
- On April 21, 2017, an Asian American theatre organization, East West Players awarded Chloe with “Visionary Award”.
- She revealed in 2018, that she has had attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and anxiety since her childhood.
- After having trouble in booking gigs with her last name “Wang”, she changed it to Chloe Bennet.
- In 2015 and 2016, she was nominated for Favorite TV Actress for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. by Kids’ Choice Awards.