Colleen Camp is an American actress and producer. She was born on June 7, 1953, in San Francisco, California, USA. The beautiful and gorgeous personality, Colleen Camp measurements 38-25-36, 5 feet 3 inches tall, and weight 65 kg.
She is best known for her role as Yvette the Maid in the 1985 black comedy Clue and two installments of the Police Academy series. She studied at the John H. Francis Polytechnic High School and Los Angeles Valley College. Then enrolled in California State University, Northridge, and minored in theater arts and majored in English.
Camp appeared in supporting parts in Apocalypse Now, Death Game, and The Seduction. In 1986, she married to a Paramount executive, John Goldwyn. However, they got divorced in 2001. Her filmography is endless and includes The Swinging Cheerleaders, Battle for the Planet of the Apes, Clue, and Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment.
Colleen Camp Personal Details
|Real Name||Colleen Celeste Camp|
|Date of Birth||07-06-1953|
|Place of Birth||San Francisco, California, USA|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress, Film producer|
Colleen Camp Measurements
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Breast Size||38 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||34D|
|Dress Size||10 (US)|
Colleen Camp Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||John Goldwyn (1986-2001)|
|Father Name||Wilson Camp|
Colleen Camp Net Worth:
An American actress and producer, Colleen Camp’s net worth is estimated to be around $5 million according to the latest updates. She has accumulated her major wealth from her successful career as an actress and producer. However, the dazzling Camp does not remain active on social media accounts.
Interesting Facts about Colleen Camp:
- Colleen Camp has been nominated two times for the Worst Supporting Actress Golden Raspberry Award – first, for The Seduction, in 1982 and then, for Sliver, in 1993.
- Started acting at a very young age of 3.
- Once employed at the Busch Gardens Bird Sanctuary in the San Fernando Valley as a bird trainer.
- In 1979, she was the first actress to play in the U.S. prime time soap opera Dallas as Kristin Shepard.
- Besides acting, she sang for several commercials.
- She used to take acting and singing classes during her struggling phase and her talent was recognized by the talent agency.
- One of her songs “One Day Since Yesterday” appeared on the Billboard charts.