Selena Quintanilla-Pérez known professionally as Selena Quintanilla was an American singer, songwriter, model, spokesperson, fashion designer, and actress. Selena Quintanilla’s measurements 35-26-37, 5 feet 5 inches tall, and weigh 57 kg. On March 31, 1995, she died of blood loss and cardiac arrest.
Selena Quintanilla Biography:
She was born on April 16th, 1971, in Lake Jackson, Texas, to parents Abraham Quintanilla Jr., a Mexican American former musician, and Marcella Ofelia Quintanilla. After graduating from the ‘American School of Correspondence’, she got enrolled at the ‘Pacific Western University’ at the age of 17. She recorded her first LP record, ‘Selena y Los Dinos’ in 1984.
That same year, she appeared on a popular Spanish-language radio program titled ‘Johnny Canales Show’. Selena is best known for being one of the most successful Latin artists of all time as well as the most famous sex icons of the 90s. During her lifetime, she wasn’t too much fascinated about diet and hard workouts.
Selena Quintanilla Personal Details
|Real Name||Selena Quintanilla-Pérez|
|Date of Birth||16-04-1971|
|Place of Birth||Lake Jackson, Texas, USA|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress, Singer, Producer, Spokesperson, Fashion designer|
Selena Quintanilla Measurements
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Breast Size||35 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||32C|
|Eyes Color||Dark brown|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||8 (US)|
Selena Quintanilla Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Chris Pérez|
|Father Name||Abraham Quintanilla Jr.|
|Mother Name||Marcella Samora|
|Siblings||A.B. Quintanilla, Suzette Quintanilla|
Selena Quintanilla Net Worth:
The gorgeous American actress, Selena Quintanilla’s net worth was estimated to be around $10 million at the time of her death. She has amassed a huge net worth from her numerous appearances in television dramas and films.
Selena had starred in several TV commercials for Coca-Cola, Battered women’s shelter, Southwestern Call Notes, AT&T, Agree Shampoo, No More Guns, Para HSN en Español clothing line, D.A.R.E, and MAC cosmetics.
Interesting Facts about Selena Quintanilla:
- She served as the main act at the Teach the Children festival in January 1995.
- She became the first Hispanic music artist when her album entitled ‘Dreaming of You’ debuted at #1 position on the US Billboard 200.
- Throughout her life, she worked with several social cause organizations such as D.A.R.E, Texas Prevention Partnership, and Toys for Tots.
- On March 31, 1995, the manager of Selena’s boutiques, and the president of Selena’s fan club Yolanda Saldívar shot Selena in an act of supposed vengeance. She died on the same day.
- In 1987, she got recognition after she won the Tejano Music Award for Female Vocalist of The Year.