Sarah Gray Rafferty has known professionally as Sarah Rafferty is an American actress who is best known for her role in the USA Network legal drama ‘Suits’ as Donna Paulsen. The most elegant personality, Sarah Rafferty’s measurements 35-25-35, 5 feet 9 inches, and weigh 57 kg.
Sarah Rafferty Biography:
She was born on December 6th, 1972, in New Canaan, Connecticut, USA to parents Michael G. Rafferty, Jr., and Mimi Rafferty. She studied at Phillips Academy in Andover, Massachusetts, and completed her graduation in 1989. At Hamilton College, she majored in English. Throughout her career, she has appeared in numerous films and television series.
Some of the hits are Mambo Café, Soccer Dog: European Cup, Small, Beautifully Moving Parts, Law & Order, Walker, Texas Ranger, CSI: Miami, Football Wives, The Devil Wears Prada, 8 Simple Rules, Brothers & Sisters, and Pepper Dennis among others. She does Pilates daily and also lifts weight to enhance her strength and tone her body.
Sarah Rafferty Personal Details
|Real Name||Sarah Gray Rafferty|
|Date of Birth||06-12-1972|
|Place of Birth||New Canaan, Connecticut, USA|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress|
Sarah Rafferty Measurements
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Breast Size||35 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||32C|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
Sarah Rafferty Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Santtu Seppälä|
|Father Name||Michael G. Rafferty, Jr.|
|Mother Name||Mimi Rafferty|
|Children||Oona Gray Seppala, Iris Friday Seppala|
|Siblings||Ann Rafferty, Maura Rafferty, Connie Rafferty|
Sarah Rafferty Net Worth:
Sarah Rafferty’s net worth is estimated to be approximately around $100,000 as of October 2020. She has accumulated her major wealth from a successful career as a television and film actress. Serves as an ambassador of the Because I am a Girl movement of Plan International to fight for girls’ rights and education.
Interesting Facts about Sarah Rafferty:
- Rafferty does ice water facials early in the morning.
- Some of her hit dramas are ‘Without a Trace’, ‘The Practice’, ‘Six Feet Under’, ‘Good Morning, Miami’, and ‘Tremors’.
- She got enamored with acting in sixth grade after taking part in the famous musical entitled, Really Rosie.
- In 2001, she married to Aleksanteri Olli-Pekka Seppala.
- She’s a brain health and aging advocate.
- A close friend of Meghan Markle.
- She usually applies coconut oil masks to her hair.
- She has been an active supporter of Alzheimer’s disease associations.
- Sara loves hiking.
- In 2017, she appeared in several Lexus car commercials.