Sarah Jessica Parker is an American actress, producer, and designer born in Nelsonville on March 25, 1965. Her father is a nursery-school operator and teacher, and the mother is an entrepreneur and journalist. Sarah Jessica Parker Measurements are 34-24-35 inches and Age is 55 years.
She has recognized culturally with her father’s faith, Judaism; although had no religious training, she joined the School of American Ballet in New York City, the New York Professional Children’s School.
Sarah Jessica Parker revealed in the production of The Sound of Music at the outdoor Municipal Theatre in St. Louis, Missouri. She was chosen for a role in the Broadway musical Annie and held the role for a year.
In 1996, she appeared in the Tim Burton-directed movie, Mars Attach! And built part of a large ensemble cast, including Jack Nicholson and Glenn Close. In 2018 she produced the independent drama here and Now.
Sarah Jessica Personal Details
|Real Name||Sarah Jessica Parker|
|Date of Birth||March 25, 1965|
|Place of Birth||Nelsonville|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress|
Sarah Jessica Measurements
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
|Body Measurements||34-24-35 inches|
|Breast Size||34 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||32B|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
Sarah Jessica Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Matthew Broderick|
|Father Name||Stephen Parker|
|Mother Name||Barbra Forste|
|Children||Marion Loretta Elwell Broderick, James Wilkie Broderick, Tabitha Hodge Broderick|
|Siblings||Timothy Britten Parker, Pippin Parker|
Sarah Jessica Parker Net Worth:
Sarah Jessica Parker Net Worth is calculated at US$. She is an amazing actress and designer who have a net worth of 150 million dollars. That is a mixed net worth with her husband, fellow actor Matthew Broderick. She is also a versatile voice actress and model, so her profession is a major income source.
Interesting Facts about Sarah Jessica Parker:
- Has good fame for her role as Carrie Bradshaw on the HBO TV series Sex and City.
- For best acting in comedy series, She got two Emmy Awards and four Golden Globe awards
- Did her Broadway debut at the age of 11 in the revival of The Innocent.
- In 1984, was selected in Footloose with Kevin Bacon.
- Was cast as a co-lead of CBS sitcom Square Pegs.
- In 1986, revealed in the cult classic Flight of Navigator.
- Also became a part of the UNICEF ambassador.
- The movie Sex and the City made her a fashion icon to girls all over the world.
- Became the spokesperson for Garnier hair products.
- And made her perfume in 2005, “Lovely.”