Alison Doody is an Irish model, an excellent actress, born on March 9, 1966, in Dublin. Being an active model and versatile actress, she occupied a unique place in acting, started her career by making a debut in a feature film A View to a Kill. Alison Doody Measurements are 34-24-34 inches and Age is 53 years.
Her mother, Joan, was a beauty therapist, father, Patrick, worked in the property business and farming. She completed her education by attending Mount Anville Secondary School.
On reaching a photographer, she started modeling, later turned into commercial modeling, and intentionally ignored glamour and nude work, a clause that extended to her acting career.
She married Gavin O Reilly, CEO of the Independent News & Media, on June 25, 1994, at the O Reilly family residence, separated from her husband in 2004, and divorced him in 2006.
Alison Doody Personal Details
|Real Name||Alison Doody|
|Date of Birth||November 11, 1966|
|Place of Birth||Dublin|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress|
Alison Doody Measurements
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Body Measurements||34-24-34 inches|
|Breast Size||34 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||34B|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
Alison Doody Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Gavin O'Reilly|
|Father Name||Patrick Doody|
|Mother Name||Joan Doody|
|Children||Alanna O’Reilly, Lauren O'Reilly|
Alison Doody Net Worth:
Alison Doody Net worth is 25 million dollars, calculated at US$. No doubt, her active modeling, unique and melodious singing raised her wealth. Being a very active and unique actress, she has a nice place in acting and modeling. These fields were a great source of her net worth too.
Interesting Facts about Alison Doody:
- Her main motto was to make an artist, but at age 17, Alison adopted modeling by chance.
- Alison Doody achieved the first part that auditioned for; Jenny Flex in 1985.
- Also, she performed the role of Catherine Tramell in Basic Instinct because of the film’s nudity.
- Played the role of Catherine Tramell in Basic Instinct.
- By playing a small role in the film, she started her debut.
- Performed as Jenny Flex in a Bond film, A View to a Kill.
- In 1988, she played the role of Tafin in a film.
- At 21, she was awarded by the “Almeria.”
- In 1994, she played the role of Rebecca Flannery in Major League II.
- I also won a Golden Globe Award.