Lily Jane Collins is an English-American actress, writer, model, and producer. She was born on March 18th, 1989, in Guildford, Surrey to an English musician Phil Collins and Jill Tavelman, the former president of the Beverly Hills Women’s Club. The elegant beauty of Guildford, Lily Collins measurements 32-24-33, 5 feet 5 inches tall, and weight 51 kg.
Lily Collins Biography:
She is best known for her films including Abduction, The Blind Side, and Mirror Mirror. She completed her graduation from Harvard-Westlake School and majored in broadcast journalism from the University of Southern California. At the age of two, Collins began acting in the BBC series Growing Pains.
She received wider recognition in 2013, after appearing in the fantasy The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones as Clary Fray, for which she was nominated for an MTV Movie Award and Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Actress – Action. She is a published author and released her first book in 2007 titled, Unfiltered: No Shame, No Regrets, Just Me. She does endurance training, strength training, and stability training.
Lily Collins Personal Details
|Real Name||Lily Jane Collins|
|Date of Birth||18-03-1989|
|Place of Birth||Guildford, Surrey, England|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress|
Lily Collins Measurements
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Breast Size||32 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||35B|
|Eyes Color||Hazel brown|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
Lily Collins Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Howard Deutch|
|Father Name||Phil Collins|
|Mother Name||Jill Tavelman|
|Children||Madelyn Deutch, Zoey Deutch|
|Siblings||Nicholas Collins, Simon Collins, Joely Collins|
Lily Collins Net Worth:
The devastating actress, Lily Collins’s net worth is estimated to be around $8 million according to the latest updates. She has made this huge fortune throughout her career as a producer, published author, model, and actress. She remains active on her social media accounts and has millions of fan followers throughout the world.
Interesting Facts about Lily Collins:
- She has written for Elle Girl, Teen Vogue, the Los Angeles Times, and Seventeen.
- In 2008, she designed accessories such as ballet flats, in support of a charity providing low-cost counseling.
- Has done journalistic work for several media outlets, including Teen Vogue and Nickelodeon.
- She revealed her eating disorder in her book, No Shame, No Regrets, Just Me.
- In 2008, she was honored by Spain’s ‘Glamour’ magazine with the title ‘International Model of the Year’.
- In 2012, People magazine ranked her #04 in the list of ‘World’s Most Beautiful Women’.
- At ‘Glamour’s Women of The Year Awards’ in 2012, she received the ‘Pandora Breakthrough Artist Award’.