Rita Sahatçiu Ora known professionally as Rita Ora is a British actress and singer. She was born on November 26th, 1990, in Prishtina, Yugoslavia to Albanian parents. Having a slim body and gorgeous eyes, Rita Ora measurements 34-25-35, 5 feet 5 inches, and weighs 55 kg. currently, she is living a single life.
Rita Ora Biography:
Her father, Besnik Sahatçiu, is a pub owner, and her mother Vera is a psychiatrist. She studied at St Cuthbert with St Matthias Primary School in Earls Court, then completed her graduation from Sylvia Young Theatre School. At a very young age, Ora started singing.
In 2004, she started her acting career when she appeared in an episode of the British drama series ‘The Brief’. She gained recognition after featuring in the DJ’s single ‘Hot Right Now’ as the main vocalist. Since then, she has appeared as a judge in several talent shows in the US and UK such as ‘America’s Next Top Model’, and ‘The X Factor’. To keep herself slim and fit, she does Nando’s Diet.
Rita Ora Personal Details
|Real Name||Rita Sahatçiu Ora|
|Date of Birth||26-11-1990|
|Place of Birth||Prishtina, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress, Sinnger, Songwriter|
Rita Ora Measurements
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Breast Size||34 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||32B|
|Eyes Color||Light brown|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Rita Ora Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||None|
|Father Name||Besnik Sahatçiu|
|Mother Name||Vera Sahatçiu|
Rita Ora Net Worth:
The successful singer and actress, Rita Ora’s net worth is estimated to be around $23 million according to the latest updates. Besides acting and singing, she is associated with several popular brands and products such as Calvin Klein, Marks & Spencer, Skullcandy’s headphones, DKNY, Samsung Galaxy S6, Adidas Originals, Madonna‘s clothing line “Material Girl”, Coca-Cola, etc.
Interesting Facts about Rita Ora:
- She was named after a dancer and actress Rita Hayworth.
- She was the face of Roberto Cavalli Autumn/Winter 2014 campaign.
- She considers herself a feminist
- She released her first debut studio album on August 27th, 2012, titled “Ora”. This album debuted at no. 1 on Scottish Album Charts and UK Album Charts. It received platinum certification for selling 300,000 copies from the ‘British Phonographic Industry’.
- She was named an Honorary Ambassador of Kosovo by the country’s president, Atifete Jahjaga on July 10th, 2015.
- She appeared in her first film named “Spivs” in 2004, as Rosanna.
- She owns a dog named Poppy.
Social Media Accounts: