Discover Jack Nicholson Net worth, Biography, Age, Wiki, Personal information, Body Measurements, Family & Career Details and more. Scroll down to know these interesting facts about Jack Nicholson.
Jack Nicholson is an American actor and filmmaker who has had a long acting career. He was born on 22 April 1937 in Neptune City, New Jersey. At the time of his birth, his mother was a teenager. He was raised by his grandparents who happily made him their son.
He studied at the Manasquan High School and joined the California Air National Guard in 1967. In 1958, Jack started his acting career with the film The Cry Baby Killer. Before writing the films Thunder Island and The Trip, jack appeared in a few films including Too Soon to Love, The Little Shop of Horrors, The Broken Land, Back Door to Hell, and The St. valentine’s Day Massacre. Jack appeared in a number of hit movies every decade which increased his wealth and popularity.
In 1962, Jack married Sarah King. The marriage ended in 1968. The couple is parents to a girl. After the divorce, Jack has dated various women including Rebecca Broussard, Anjelica Huston, and Lara Flynn Boyle. Jack’s last film was a romantic comedy How Do You Know released in 2010. In 2016 he was seen on TV on The Fight Game with Jim Lampley.
Jack Nicholson Net Worth
According to the latest updates, Jack Nicholson net worth is around $400 million. the actor has had a remarkable Hollywood career. His performances are highly appreciated and his films are given equal value whether he plays the main lead or appear as a villain in the film.
Jack Nicholson Personal Details
|Real Name||John Joseph Nicholson|
|Date of Birth||22 April 1937|
|Place of Birth||Neptune City, New Jersey, United States|
|Profession / Occupation||Actor and filmmaker|
Jack Nicholson Body Stats
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Chest Size||44 inches|
|Eyes Color||Hazel brown|
|Hair Color||Salt and Pepper|
Jack Nicholson Family Details
|Spouse / Wife Name||Sandra Knight (m. 1962–1968)|
|Father Name||Donald Rose Furcillo|
|Mother Name||June "Nilson" Frances Nicholson|
|Children||Gianni, Isabella, Olivia|
Today he is a well-known and one of the most liked actors who made their good name with their outstanding performances and a lot of hard work.
“My whole career strategy has been to build a base so that I could take the roles I want to play. I’d hate to think that a shorter part might not be available because I was worried about my billing.”- Jack Nicholson
Interesting Facts about Jack Nicholson
- Jack has won 3 Academy awards up till now; one in 1976 for the Best Actor for the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, second in 1984 for Best Supporting Actor for the film Terms of Endearment, and the last one in 1998 for the Best Actor for the romantic comedy film As Good as It Gets.
- He has also been awarded a Grammy Award for the Best Recording for Children for The Elephant’s Child, one of the series of children’s stories.
- For the crime movie The Departed, he was accolated the MTV Movie and TV Award for the Best Movie Villain in 2006.
- He is also the winner of 2 Satellite Awards, 1 Saturn Award, and 1 Screen Star Guild Award.
- He was also awarded the Stanislavsky Award in the year 2001.