Emmanuelle Vaugier is a Canadian television and film actress and model. She was born on June 23, 1976, in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Emmanuelle Vaugier measurements 32-23-33, 5 feet 7 inches tall, and weight 50 kg.
She attended Crofton House School and Magee Secondary School which offered flexible academic programs for artists, athletes, and musicians. In 1995, she began her modeling career in Japan. That same year, she made her first television appearance with a drama series A Family Divided. Vaugier has had recurring roles as Mia on Two and a Half Men, Detective Jessica Angell on CSI: NY, Dr. FBI Special Agent Emma Barnes on Human Target, Helen Bryce on Smallville, and as The Morrigan on Lost Girl.
Other television appearances include her guest roles on Big Shots, The Mentalist, and Supernatural. Besides television and film series, she also appeared in Need for Speed: Carbon as Nikki. The stunning star keeps herself fit by doing regular workouts.
Emmanuelle Vaugier Personal Details
|Real Name||Emmanuelle Frederique Vaugier|
|Date of Birth||23-06-1976|
|Place of Birth||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress, Model|
Emmanuelle Vaugier Measurements
|Breast Size||32 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||32B|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Shoe Size||6.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
Emmanuelle Vaugier Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||None|
Emmanuelle Vaugier Net Worth:
A Canadian actress and model, Emmanuelle Vaugier’s net worth is estimated to be around $5 million according to the latest updates. She is always active on her social media accounts with 34.5k followers on Twitter and 54.3k followers on Instagram. Currently, she is living a lavish life in Los Angeles.
Interesting Facts about Emmanuelle Vaugier:
- Emmanuelle Vaugier grew up in a French-speaking home.
- She has two dogs, Isabelle and Lily.
- Has player 3 characters as Niki in One Tree Hill (2003), Largo Winch: The Heir (2001), and Need for Speed: Carbon (2006).
- She is an avid animal lover.
- In 2006, she was featured on the cover of Maxim.
- Vaugier landed a spot at number 31 in Maxim Hot 100 List in 2006.
- She has operated The Fluffball, her own 501c3 charitable foundation that raises money for several other animal charities through her annual cocktail event.
- She loves hiking.