Britney Spears is an American singer, actress, TV personality, and businesswoman. She was born on 2 December 1981 in McComb, Mississippi. Britney Spears Measurements are 35-27-35 and Age is 39 years.
Britney Spears Biography:
She studied at the Parklane Academy. She started her career at a very young age. In the year 1999, she released her first studio album …Baby One More Time. The album ranked number 1 on the Billboard 200 and it was a good start for Britney. A year later, she came up with another album Oops… I Did It Again. This was one of the best-selling albums by Britney as it sold over 20 million copies worldwide. In 2001, she appeared in the film Longshot. Some of Britney’s albums include In the Zone, Blackout, Femme Fatale, Britney Jean, and Glory.
Britney Spears Personal Details
|Real Name||Britney Jean Spears|
|Date of Birth||02-12-1981|
|Place of Birth||McComb, Mississippi, USA|
|Profession / Occupation||Singer, actress, fashion designer, and TV personality|
Britney Spears Measurements
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Breast Size||35 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||32C|
|Hair Color||Light brown|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
Britney Spears Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Kevin Federline (m. 2004-207), Jason Allen Alexander (m. 2004-2004)|
|Father Name||Jamie Spears|
|Mother Name||Lynne Bridges Spears|
|Children||Jayden James Federline and Sean Federline|
|Siblings||Bryan James Spears, Jamie-Lynn Marie Spears|
Britney Spears Net Worth:
According to the latest updates, Britney Spears’s net worth as of 2020 is estimated to be around $115 million. her major source of income is singing. Moreover, she also earns well from various endorsement deals. She has also launched her own perfume brand which also help her increase her wealth. As a judge of the show The X Factor she has also made good amounts.
Interesting Facts about Britney Spears:
- In the year 2001, Britney won the Blockbuster Entertainment Award for Favorite Female Pop Artist for her studio album Oops!… I Did It Again.
- In 2000, she won the Comet Award for Best International Artist.
- In 2003, she won the Cosmopolitan Award for Fun, Fearless Female of the Year. In 2008, she again won the Cosmopolitan Award this time for the Ultimate Woman of the Year.
- For her fragrance Curious, she received the Glammy Awards for The Best Fragrances from the years 2006-2010.
- In 2005, she won the Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording for her song Toxic.
- In 2001, she was accolated the Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Award for Favorite Female Singer.
- She has also few People’s Choice Awards for the categories Favorite Pop Artist, Favorite Social Media Celebrity, and Favorite Comedic Collaboration.