Audrey Hepburn is a British dancer, actress, and model. She was born on 4 May 1929 in Ixelles, Brussels. Audrey Hepburn Measurements are 33-24-34 and her height is 5 feet 7 inches.
Audrey Hepburn Biography:
After the Second World War ended, Audrey shifted to Amsterdam with her mother and there she started her ballet classes. In 1953 she played her first lead role as Princess Ann in the film Roman Holiday. The film was a big hit and Audrey also received several awards for her performance.
Before the film Roman Holiday, she was also seen in the films One Wild Oat, Young Wives’ Tales, The Lavender Hill Mob, Monte Carlo Baby, and Secret People. Some of Audrey’s famous works include War and Peace, Love in the Afternoon, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, My Fair Lady, Charade, Two for the Road, Wait Until Dark, Ondine, and The Nun’s Story.
Audrey Hepburn Personal Details
|Real Name||Audrey Kathleen Ruston|
|Date of Birth||04-05-1929|
|Place of Birth||Ixelles, Brussels, Belgium|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress and humanitarian|
Audrey Hepburn Measurements
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Breast Size||33 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||32A|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Shoe Size||10.5 (US)|
Audrey Hepburn Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Andrea Dotti (m. 1969-1982), Mel Ferrer (m. 1954-1968)|
|Father Name||Joseph Victor Anthony Ruston|
|Mother Name||Ella van Heemstra|
|Children||Sean Hepburn Ferrer and Luca Dotti|
|Siblings||Robert Alexander Quarles van Ufford and Jonkheer Ian Edgar Bruce Quarles van Ufford|
Audrey Hepburn Net Worth:
According to the latest updates, Audrey Hepburn’s net worth is estimated to be around $100 million. She was one of the remarkable actresses who made her place very quickly with her marvelous acting. She was also UNICEF’s Goodwill Ambassador. Her career lasted for over 4 decades and still she is remembered because of her great performances.
Interesting Facts about Audrey Hepburn:
- In 1954 Audrey won the Academy Award for Best Actress for the romantic comedy film Roman Holiday. The same year she won the BAFTA Award for Best British Actress for the same film.
- In 1960 and 1965 she won two BAFTA Awards for Best British Actress for the films The Nun’s Story and Charade.
- In 1993, she won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement – Informational Programming for the TV series Gardens of the World with Audrey Hepburn.
- In 1954, she won the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture Drama for the film Roman Holiday.
- In 1955, she received the Henrietta Award for World Film Favorite – Female.
- In 1994, she was awarded the Grammy Award for Best Spoken Word Album for Children for the album Audrey Hepburn’s Enchanted Tales.
- Apart from these, she has also won the Screen Actors Guild Award, Tony Award, and New York Film Critics Circle Award.