Born on September 1, 1922, Yvonne De Carlo was a Canadian-American actress, singer, and dancer who is best remembered on the big screen for her role in The Ten Commandments as the wife of Moses. Yvonne De Carlo Measurements was 36-25-34, Age 84, Height 5 feet 4 inches, and net worth was 2 million dollars.
She studied at the Lord Roberts Elementary School. De Carlo always wanted to be a writer. At the age of 7, she wrote the poem “A Little Boy”, which entered a contest run by the Vancouver Sun. Throughout her career, she has appeared in numerous films.
Some of the hits are “The Girl on the Late”, “Late Show”, “It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time”, “Satan’s Cheerleaders”,” The Man with Bogart’s Face”, “A Masterpiece of Murder”, “The Munsters’ Revenge”, “American Gothic”, “Mirror Mirror “and “Cellar Dweller”.
The internationally popular actress was blessed with good looks and charm as well. With brown-metallic hair color and blue-grey pair of eyes, Yvonne De Carlo measurements 36-25-34, 5 feet 4 inches, and weight 50 kg. On January 8, 2007, she died from heart failure.
Yvonne De Carlo Personal Details
|Real Name||Margaret Yvonne Middleton|
|Date of Birth||01-09-1922|
|Place of Birth||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress, Singer, Dancer|
Yvonne De Carlo Measurements
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Breast Size||36 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||36C|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||8 (US)|
Yvonne De Carlo Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Bob Morgan (m. 1955–1973)|
|Father Name||William Middleton|
|Mother Name||Marie De Carlo|
|Children||Bruce Morgan, Michael Morgan|
Yvonne De Carlo Net Worth:
A brunette with blue-grey eyes, Yvonne De Carlo’s net worth is computed to be around $2 million at the time of her death. From her acting career, she had earned a considerably good amount of money.
When she was on peak, De Carlo bought an 11-room house in Coldwater Canyon Drive in Studio City, Los Angeles. It was her dream house based on five and a half acres of land, but later on, she sold the property and moved to Santa Ynez Valley.
.Interesting Facts about Yvonne De Carlo:
- In a 1941 beauty pageant, De Carlo was named Miss Venice Beach.
- Before her acting career, she danced at various nightclubs.
- Won second place in the 1940 Miss Venice Beach contest with a prize check for $25.
- Ex-sister-in-law of Jaye P., Charlie Morgan, Duke Morgan, and Dick Morgan.
- She had six hobbies: Golfing, spending time with her family, drinking wine, dancing, singing, and listening to music.
- In 1966, De Carlo was named the Honorary Mayor of North Hollywood.
- She was screen-tested for the role of Lola Dietrichson in the film Double Indemnity.
- She sang in most of her films between the 1940s and 1950s.
- Vivien Leigh was her favorite actress.