Tulsi Gabbard is a Political member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Hawaii 2nd district. She supports Democracy. She was born in Leloaloa on April 12, 1981. Tulsi Gabbard Measurements are 36-24-38, Age 39 years, Height 5 feet 8 inches and Net worth is 500,000 dollars.
With four siblings, she grew up in Honolulu. She got a degree from Hawaii Pacific University in International Business in 2009. After that, she co-founded the HCC (Healthy Hwawii Coalition). The HCC is one of those organizations that work without charging. However, this organization is non-profit and teaches children about both stewardship and environmental protection.
Moreover, she has the honor of being the youngest woman ever selected as the legislature in Hawaii. Also, she got honors, including the Army Achievement Medal, Meritorious Service Medal, and the Army Commendation Medal. Until 2013, she worked for both Foreign affairs and armed services. She also served in Democratic National Committee as voice-chair in 2016. Lately, she joined the U.S. as a Democrat. Besides that, let’s know about Tulsigabbard measurements, personal details, and other interesting facts.
Tulsi Gabbard Personal Details
|Real Name||Tulsi Gabbard|
|Date of Birth||April 12, 1981|
|Place of Birth||Leloaloa, American Samoa|
|Profession / Occupation||Politician|
Tulsi Gabbard Measurements
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Breast Size||37-26-38 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||34B ,C|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (U.S.)|
|Dress Size||6 US|
Tulsi Gabbard Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Abraham Williams, Eduardo Tamayo|
|Father Name||Mike Gabbard|
|Mother Name||Carol Porter Gabbard|
|Siblings||Bhagti, Jai, Aryan, Vrindavan|
Tulsi Gabbard Net Worth
Tulsi Gabbard Net worth is the U.S. $500,000, and the estimated yearly income is $174,000. It is also correct that she has the lowest net worth is the USA, 2020, when it comes to Democratic presidential campaigns. Moreover, there are rumors about her that she earned most of the net worth as a real estate investor.
Exciting Facts About Tulsi Gabbard:
- She supports US-India Friendship as well as Democracy
- She is also one of the followers of Hinduism
- Rumors about that she purchased digital currency in 2017, personal financial disclosure form
- Actively, she opposes LGBT and same-sex marriage
- Also, she is the first Samoan American Voting member of congress
- Co-founded HCC in teenage
- She is an Avid Suffer
- Founds the film production in 2011
- Recently, she officially launches presidential campaign in 2020 as well as ends it on March 19 to endorses former Vice President Joe Biden
- Lastly, files a defamation lawsuit against Clinton in 2020 and drops the defamation later.