Tuesday Weld is a retired American actress born on August 27, 1943. She started acting as a child, moved into mature roles in late 1950, and received a Golden Globe Award for her key role and the most impressive female newcomer in 1960. She is well known for her featured role in films. Tuesday Weld Measurements are 36-23-35 inches, and Age is 77 years.
Tuesday Weld Biography:
She completed her education at Hollywood High School and Professional, Children School. Weld was married screenwriter Claude Harz from 1965 until their divorce in 1970.
Weld was given Natasha’s custody in 1960, where she was married British actor, musician, and comedian Dudley Moore in 1975. Weld sold her beach house in Montauk, New York, in the late 2000s and moved to Carbondale, Colorado.
Tuesday Weld became a successful model, posting for advertisements and mail-order catalogs, and was much more than an actress.
Tuesday Weld Personal Details
|Real Name||Susan Ker Weld|
|Date of Birth||August 27, 1943|
|Place of Birth||New York|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress|
Tuesday Weld Measurements
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
|Body Measurements||36-23-35 inches|
|Breast Size||36 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||36B|
|Eyes Color||Light brown|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Tuesday Weld Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Claude Harz|
|Father Name||Lathrop Motley Weld|
|Mother Name||Yosene Balfour Weld|
|Children||Natasha Harz, Patrick H. Moore|
|Siblings||Sarah King weld, David Balfour weld|
Tuesday Weld Net Worth:
Tuesday Weld Net Worth is estimated at US$. She is an excellent actress with a net worth of 5 million dollars. Being an amazing and charming actress and child model, Tuesday Weld got a lot of money from her profession and has a great place in the film and drama industries.
Interesting Facts about Tuesday Weld:
- Tuesday Weld is famous for having a Primetime Emmy Award for playing “Margie Young Hunt.”
- Most Promising Female Newcomer achieved a Golden Globe Award.
- Stabled a career playing dramatic roles in films.
- Won a Golden Laurel Award in 1960 for a top female new personality.
- Received an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress.
- Got an Emmy Award for The Winter of Our Discontent.
- Her name became Tuesday for an extension of her childhood nickname, “Tu-Tu.”
- Made her debut on TV at the age of 12.
- On TV, appeared in an episode of Goodyear Playhouse.
- Guest-starred several times on The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet.