|Net Worth in $||$15 million|
|Date of Birth||01 June 1996|
|Place of Birth||Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom|
|Profession||Child Actor, Dancer|
Introduction of Tom Holland
Thomas Stanley Holland is the full name of Tom Holland. Starting his career at a very early age, Tom’s first film was The Impossible released in 2012. In 2016, he got tremendous success after his film Captain America: Civil War in which he debuted as Spider-Man. After that, he gave a couple of blockbuster movies that declared him as a superhero.
He also got dance training in his childhood which made him fit into the role of Spider-Man. He started his career as a child actor, but later he was given main roles which he managed very well and with his remarkable performance, his every movie became a hit on Box office. Tom Holland net worth is much better than his fellow actors.
Early Life of Tom Holland
Born on June 1, 1996 in Kingston upon Thames in UK, Thomas Holland is the eldest in his family having 3 younger brothers. His father is a comedian and an author while his mother is associated with photography. Having a family with creative minds, Tom also has an artistic mind. His schooling was done in Wimbledon.
He started his dance classes at the Nifty Feet Dance Studio. After his college, he joined The BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology. In 2006, Tom joined Billy Elliot the Musician where his stage performance was loved and appreciated.
In June 2008, Tom appeared as a hip-hop dancer in Billy Elliot, where he got appreciated for his work. He was then interviewed by a TV channel and then later came on another show The Feel Good Factor. After the famous Billy Elliot, Tom entered the film industry. Featuring in the movie The Impossible, Holland collected many positive reviews and also won a couple of awards for his first film. After this, he gave a couple of more successful movies and gained more fame and popularity. His works include Captain America: Civil War (2016), Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), Avenger: End Game (2019), and Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019). He also has a couple of movies coming soon which includes The Devil All the Time, Cherry, and others.
Awards and Achievements
- For his first debut film The Impossible, Holland won a Hollywood Film Awards in 2012. He also won 8 other awards for this movie.
- In 2017, he won a Saturn award and British Academy Film Award for his movie Captain America: Civil War.
- His most famous role up till now is Spider-Man for which he was also nominated for many awards and luckily won some of them.
- At the young age of 13, Holland was cast in The Impossible and won Best Youth Performance Awards for his acting in the movie. He also won the Best Newcomer Award and the Best Performer Award for this movie.
- He also won a Rising Star Award for his movie Captain America: Civil War. A Best Performance Award was also entitled to him for this film.
- He also has 3 Teen Choice Awards under his name which he won for his movie Spiderman.
Tom Holland Net Worth and Salary
Although Tom Holland is very young, his acting and dancing skills were so polished up that he was casted in big films. Today, Tom Holland net worth is $15 million. He charges around $4-5 million for a movie. His role as a Spiderman was a remarkable character that he played which made him prominent among his fellow artists. His movies are a big hit on Box office. His net worth got a massive increment after Spider-man.
Starting his career as a child actor and dancer, Thomas Stanley Holland has a lot of hit movies under his name. Winning awards in the early phase of his career, he has gained importance in the eyes of big producers. The Impossible, being his first film, also won awards, and then he made his debut as a lead role in Spiderman- Homecoming, and Far from Home.