Pam Grier is an American actress popularly known for her role Jackie Brown in the film Jackie Brown. She was born on 26 May 1949 in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Pam Grier Measurements are 40-28-40, Age 71, Height 5 feet 8 inches and Net worth is 10 million dollars.
She attended East High School, Metropolitan State University, Langston University, and the University of Maryland Eastern Shore. In 1970 she made her film debut with the film Beyond the Valley of Dolls. She had played several roles in numerous films.
Some of her film and TV works include White Mama Black Mama, Foxy Brown, Twilight of Love, On the Edge, No Tomorrow, Snow Day, Back in the Day, The Love Boat, The Sinbad Show, Monsters, The Wild Thornberrys, The Feast of All Saints, Smallville, and A Christmas Wish.
Pam Grier Personal Details
|Pamela Suzette Grier
|Date of Birth
|Place of Birth
|Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
|Profession / Occupation
Pam Grier Measurements
|5 feet 8 inches
|Bra, Cup Size
Pam Grier Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name
|Rodney Grier and Gina Grier- Townsie
Pam Grier Net Worth:
According to the latest updates, Pam Grier’s net worth as of 2021 is estimated to be around $10 million. Pam has been a part of numerous TV series and films.
She is counted as one of the outstanding actresses in the industry. Her most famous role was in the film Jackie Brown for which she received several nominations and a couple of awards as well.
Interesting Facts about Pam Grier:
- For her performance in the film Jackie Brown, Pam was awarded the San Diego Film Critics Society Award for Best Actress in 1998.
- In 1999, she received the Acapulco Black Film FestivalCareer Achievement Award.
- For the film Jackie Brown, she received few more awards including the Csapnivalo Award for Best Female Performance in 2000 and the 20/20 Award for Best Actress in 2018.
- In 2003 she won the Special Achievement in Film Trumpet Award.
- In 2018 she was accolated the Catalonian International Film FestivalTime-Machine Honorary Award and Tallgrass International Film Festival Ad Astra Award.