Olivia Wilde is an American-Irish actress and filmmaker. Born on March 10th, 1984. The queen with blue cat-like eyes, Olivia Wilde measurements 33-27-32, 5 feet 7 inches tall, and weigh 52 kg.
Olivia Wilde Biography:
Olivia Wilde is an American-Irish actress and filmmaker who is best known for portraying her role in the medical drama television series House as Remy “Thirteen” Hadley and her roles in the films Alpha Dog, Conversations with Other Women, Cowboys & Aliens, Butter, Tron: Legacy, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Drinking Buddies, Rush, Love the Coopers, The Lazarus Effect, and Meadowland. She directed her first film ‘Booksmart’ in 2019 for which she won the Independent Spirit Award for Best First Feature.
With a perfect & beautiful figure, she is getting an example to be fit and healthy to all the ladies. At the age of 19, she married Prince Tao Ruspoli but they got divorced after 8 years. In November 2011, she began dating screenwriter, comedian, and actor Jason Sudeikis. The couple has two children.
Olivia Wilde Personal Details
|Real Name||Olivia Jane Cockburn|
|Date of Birth||10-03-1984|
|Place of Birth||New York City, USA|
|Marital Status||In a relationship|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress, Filmmaker|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Breast Size||33 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||32B|
|Hair Color||Dyed brown|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
Olivia Wilde Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Jason Sudeikis|
|Father Name||Andrew Cockburn|
|Mother Name||Leslie Cockburn|
|Children||Otis Alexander, Daisy Josephine Sudeikis|
|Siblings||Charlie Philip Cockburn, Chloe Frances Cockburn|
Marin Hinkle Net Worth:
As of November 2020, Olivia Wilde’s net worth is estimated to be approximately $20 million. Most of her earnings come from her acting. She has been struggling hard throughout the years and did some advertisements as well such as Escada Desire Me, Revlon’s various beauty product ads (both print and TV) such as mascara, eyeshadow, etc.
Interesting Facts about Olivia Wilde:
- She has 2 pet dogs named Paco, and Lola.
- Besides acting, Olivia has been involved with several aid organizations and charities such as Doctors Without Borders and ACLU.
- In 2010, she was voted PETA’s Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity.
- Olivia has also authored an article in the Glamour Magazine named Do’s and Don’ts of Turning 30.
- She has also written and directed short film series for Glamour Magazine in 2011 named Free Hugs.
- Once she won a pancake eating contest when living in Australia.
- She is a vegan.
- Ranked #23 and #54 in Ask men’s top 99 “most desirable” women of 2012 and 2013 respectively.