Miranda Kerr is an Australian actress born in Sydney on April 20, 1983, grew up in Gunnedah, New South Wales, and the loving daughter of Therese and John Kerr; her mother was 17 years old when she gave birth. Miranda Kerr Measurements are 34-26-33 inches and Age is 37 years.
Miranda Kerr Biography:
Her family migrated to Brisbane to allow Kerr and her brother to experience city life, graduated from All Hallow’s School in 2000, studied nutrition and health psychology before pursuing modeling.
When she reached the age of thirty years old, she won the 1997 annual Dolly magazine/Impulse model competition. Kerr went to Sydney a week before her 14th birthday to shoot for the magazine; upon Kerr’s win, local media showed “concerned outrage” at her young age.
Kerr signed to Chic Management’s Sydney division. She got multiple commercial displays after a series of beachwear ads predominantly for Australian surf chain Billabong, in which she modeled surf brands Tigerlily, Roxy, Billabong Girls, and One Teaspoon.
Miranda Kerr Personal Details
|Real Name||Miranda May Kerr|
|Date of Birth||April 20, 1983|
|Place of Birth||Sydney|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress|
Miranda Kerr Measurements
|Height||5 feet 8.4 inches|
|Body Measurements||34-26-33 inches|
|Breast Size||34 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||32 B|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
Miranda Kerr Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Evan Spiegel|
|Father Name||John Kerr|
|Mother Name||Therese Kerr|
|Children||Flynn Christopher Bloom, Hart Spiegel, Myles Spiegel|
Miranda Kerr Net Worth:
Miranda Kerr Net Worth is 60 million dollars, estimated at US$. Undoubtedly, she is an amazing, charming, unique, fabulous actress of the world; her acting in different films, dramas, and movies is a great source of her net worth. She earned a lot of money from showbiz industries.
Interesting Facts about Miranda Kerr:
- Miranda Kerr was the first Australian Victoria’s Secret model.
- She published her brand of organic skincare products, KORA Organics.
- Has also written a self-help book.
- She started her career to finish school even after winning the model search.
- Became the subject of global headlines in 2010.
- In late 2007, she began dating English actor Orlando Bloom.
- In 2011, Miranda kerr became the first hopeful model for Vogue.
- Loves elephants and donated $100,000 to an elephant hospital.
- The star was one of the scantily clad women in Pharrell’s 2006 music video.
- She is one of Australian, French, and Italian ancestry.