Martha Higareda is a Mexican actress, screenwriter, and producer. She was born on August 24th, 1983, in Villahermosa, Tabasco, Mexico. A beautiful lady, Martha Higareda measurements 34-25-35, 5 feet 3 inches tall, and weight 54 kg.
Her father, Jose Luis Higareda is a therapist and artist, and mother Martha Cervantes is an actress. At a very early age, she began acting along with dancing jazz, tap, flamenco, and folklore. She is best known for her role in the 2010 film “Te Presento a Laura” as Laura. Higareda played prominent roles in several moves including All-Inclusive, Bad Girls, Hello Herman, and Mariachi Gringo. She had her first TV debut in The Disney Channel’s ”Zapping Zone” as an anchor hostess.
She has successfully combined her acting, producing, and writing careers. She starred and produced “No Manches Frida” in 2016, with Mauricio Arguelles and Edward Allen. Some of her famous television roles are Celeste in Enamórate, Amparo in Carlos, and Castel Fieto in Queen of the South.
Martha Higareda Personal Details
|Real Name||Martha Higareda Cervantes|
|Date of Birth||24-08-1983|
|Place of Birth||Villahermosa, Tabasco, Mexico|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress, producer, screenwriter|
Martha Higareda Measurements
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
|Breast Size||34 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||32B|
|Eyes Color||Dark brown|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Martha Higareda Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Cory Brusseau|
|Father Name||Jose Luis Higareda|
|Mother Name||Martha Cervantes|
|Siblings||Miriam Higareda, Luis Daniel Higareda, José Luis Higareda|
Martha Higareda Net Worth:
А renowned actress and producer, Martha Higareda’s net worth is estimated to be around $3 million. One of her hit films “No Manches Frida” made 23 million at the box office. She has a huge fan following on her social media accounts with 3.7m followers on Instagram and 945.5k followers on Twitter.
Interesting Facts about Martha Higareda:
- Martha Higareda’s first American film was horror-thriller Borderland.
- She won the MTV movie’s favorite actress award and The Silver Goddess award for her performance in the movie Amarte Duele.
- When her movie Amarte Duele became hit at the box office, she was named The Mexican Sweetheart.
- Besides an actor, she is also a screenwriter and producer
- She won the Mayahuel Award for her movie Mariachi Gringo at the Guadalajara International Film Festival.
- At the age of 14, she moved to Mexico City to pursue her career in acting
- She once worked in the Disney movie named McFarland, USA.