Margot Elise Robbie professionally known as Margot Robbie is an Australian actress and producer. She was born on July 2nd, 1990, to a former farm owner Doug Robbie, and a physiotherapist Sarie Kessler. Margot Robbie measurements are 34-22-34, 5 feet 6 inches, and weight 57 kg. In December 2016, married to a British assistant director Tom Ackerley.
Graduated from Somerset College, then moved to Melbourne at the age of 17, to begin acting professionally. Robbie is famous for her roles in Martin Scorsese’s black comedy film The Wolf of Wall Street, Focus, The Legend of Tarzan, DC Extended Universe, and Suicide Squad. She lent her voice in two animation movies, ‘Peter Rabbit’ and ‘Larrikins’.
Her movies The Wolf of Wall Street’ and ‘Suicide Squad’ grossed $392 million and $745.6 million worldwide. Robbie also made guest appearances in City Homicide as Caitlin Brentford and The Elephant Princess as Juliet. She doesn’t believe in depriving yourself of your favorite foods and tough workouts.
Margot Robbie Personal Details
|Real Name||Margot Elise Robbie|
|Date of Birth||02-07-1990|
|Place of Birth||Dalby, Queensland, Australia|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress|
Margot Robbie Measurements
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Breast Size||34 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||32B|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Margot Robbie Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Tom Ackerley|
|Father Name||Doug Robbie|
|Mother Name||Sarie Robbie|
|Siblings||Cameron Robbie, Lachlan Robbie, Anya Robbie|
Margot Robbie Net Worth:
Margot Robbie can simply be described as a talented, beautiful, skilled, and savvy businesswoman. The money she has accumulated from her endorsement deals and acting career have greatly contributed to her immense wealth.
As of September 2020, Margot Robbie’s net worth is estimated to be around $12, but this figure is bound to even go higher because of her popularity.
.Interesting Facts about Margot Robbie:
- She has three tattoos:, a smiling face under her foot, an anchor on her ankle, and “skwad” on her foot.
- Margot Robbie is of German and Scottish descent.
- Allergic to chicken egg whites.
- She is the ambassador for ‘Chanel’, the luxury fashion brand.
- Robbie’s mother gave her quartz, which she always carries with her for luck.
- Time Magazine listed her under the 100 most influential people in the world.
- In 2014, she launched a production company LuckyChap.
- On October 1st, 2016, Robbie hosted the season 42 premiere of the Saturday Night Live.
- She is the Youth Ambassador for missing persons.