Lea Thompson is an American actress, television producer, and director. She was born on May 31, 1961, in Rochester, Minnesota, USA. The elegant beauty of Rochester, Lea Thompson measurements 35-23.5-35, 5 feet 4 inches tall, and weight 54 kg.
She is best known for her role as the little character in the 1990s NBC sitcom Caroline in the City and Lorraine Baines in the Back to the Future trilogy. At the age of 14, she studied ballet and danced professionally, winning scholarships to the San Francisco Ballet, the American Ballet Theatre, and the Pennsylvania Ballet. Moved to New York when she was 20 and performed in several Burger King Advertisements along with Elisabeth Shue and Sarah Michelle Gellar in the 1980s.
Other films for which she is known are The Beverly Hillbillies, Red Dawn, All the Right Moves, Some Kind of Wonderful, Howard the Duck, and The Beverly Hillbillies. She maintains herself by doing exercise and a strict diet. In 1989, married to film director Howard Deutch.
Lea Thompson Personal Details
|Real Name||Lea Katherine Thompson|
|Date of Birth||31-05-1961|
|Place of Birth||Rochester, Minnesota, USA|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress, Dancer, Director, Producer|
Lea Thompson Measurements
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Breast Size||35 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||35B|
|Eyes Color||Light brown|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
Lea Thompson Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Howard Deutch|
|Father Name||Cliff Thompson|
|Mother Name||Barbara Thompson|
|Children||Madelyn Deutch, Zoey Deutch|
|Siblings||Andrew Thompson, Barry Thompson, Coleen Goodrich, Shannon Thompson Katona|
Lea Thompson Net Worth:
The devastating actress, Lea Thompson’s net worth is estimated to be around $14 million according to the latest updates. She has made this huge fortune throughout her career as a television producer, director, and actress. She performs at various award shows, concerts, and international tours, another way to increase her net worth.
Interesting Facts about Lea Thompson:
- Lea Thompson is of English, Irish, German, Scots-Irish, and distant Dutch ancestry.
- Won a 1999 TV GUIDE Award for her performance in an American television sitcom Caroline in the City.
- Directed several movies throughout her career. Two of the hits are Jane Doe: Eye of the Beholder and Jane Doe: The Harder They Fall.
- Won People’s Choice Awards in 1996 in the category of Favorite Female Performer for her role in the television series “Winner”.
- She also won thе Кіdѕ’ Сhоісе Аwаrdѕ in 1990, fоr Fаvоrіtе Моvіе Асtrеѕѕ and bеѕt асtrеѕѕ аwаrd fоr hеr mоvіе Тhе Тrоublе wіth thе Тruth.