Kristen Jaymes Stewart is an American actress popularly known for her role Bella Swan in the hit movie Twilight and its series. She was born on 9 April 1990 in Los Angles, California. Her father, John Stewart is a TV producer and stage manager while her mother, Jules Mann-Stewart, is the director of the film K-11.
Kristen Stewart Biography
Kristen was raised in Los Angeles and completed her education from the schools there. She was a part of a family who was connected to the entertainment industry but stayed back-stage. Kristen, on the other hand, decided to come up on the big screen and show her talent.
The first-ever role she played was in the film The Thirteenth Year. She then appeared in the films The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas, The Safety of Objects, and Panic Room. In 2008 she appeared in the film Twilight which rose her to new levels of success. The film’s other series were also given the same appreciation as Twilight itself.
Kristen Stewart Personal Details
|Kristen Jaymes Stewart
|Date of Birth
|9 April 1990
|Place of Birth
|Los Angeles, California, USA
|Profession / Occupation
Kristen Stewart Measurements
|5 feet 5 inches
|Bra, Cup Size
Kristen Stewart Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name
|Jules Mann- Stewart
|Dana Stewart, Cameron Stewart, and Taylor Stewart
Kristen Stewart Net Worth
According to the recent updates, Kristen Stewart net worth in 2021 is around $70 million. She proved herself to be one of the most outstanding performers and therefore, earn all the wealth that she has today. One of her biggest success was the Twilight and its later series for which she earned the most. For the films The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 and 2 she earned over $25 million.
“I like being in movies that have a great story. I’m not so interested in being a Hollywood star. It’s a job, you know. When you wake up at six in the morning every day for a week, it feels like hard work.”- Kristen Stewart
Interesting Facts about Kristen Stewart
- Kristen won 5 Film Festival Awards; 1 in 2011 for the film Welcome to the Rileys, 1 in 2016 for the film Personal Shopper, and 3 in 2019 for the film Seberg.
- She also won a number of awards for the Best Supporting Actress including Boston Online Film Critics Association Award, New York Film Critics Circle Award, National Society of Film Critics Award, and Florida Film Critics Circle
- For her performance in the film Twilight, she received the MTV Movie Awards for Best Kiss and Best Female Performance in 2009.
- The very next year in 2010, she again received the MTV Movie Awards for Best Kiss and Best Female Performance, this time for the film The Twilight Saga: New Moon. She also received the People’s Choice Award for Best On-Screen Team for the same film.
- In 2011, she was accolated the People’s Choice Award for Favorite Movie Actress for the film The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.
- She has won several Teen Choice Awards for the films Twilight, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 and Part 2.