Kate Capshaw is an American actress popularly known for playing the role of Willie Scott in the film Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. Kate Capshaw Measurements are 37-26-37 and Age is 66 years.
She was born on 3 November 1953 in Fort Worth, Texas. She completed her graduation in 1972 from the Hazelwood Central High School, then Hazelwood Senior High. She shifted to New York to start her acting career. in 1981 she debuted in the soap opera The Edge of Night. A year later she was casted in the film A Little Sex.
She also worked in a few TV films The Quick and the Dead, Her Secret Life, A Girl Thing, and Duke of Groove. Her famous film works include Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Windy City, Best Defense, My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys, Love at Large, Just Cause, How to Make an American Quilt, The Locusts, and The Love Letter.
Kate Capshaw Personal Details
|Real Name||Kathleen Sue Spielberg|
|Date of Birth||03-11-1953|
|Place of Birth||Fort Worth, Texas, USA|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress|
Kate Capshaw Measurements
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Breast Size||37 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||34C|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||8 (US)|
Kate Capshaw Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Steven Spielberg (m. 1991), Robert Capshaw (m. 1976-1980)|
|Father Name||Edwin Leon Nail|
|Mother Name||Beverly Sue Simon|
|Children||Sasha Spielberg, Destry Allyn Spielberg, Theo Spielberg, Jessica Capshaw, Mikaela George Spielberg, and Sawyer Avery Spielberg|
Kate Capshaw Net Worth:
According to the latest updates, Kate Capshaw’s net worth as of 2020 is estimated to be around $100 million. Kate has been a remarkable actress and with her dedication and hard work she proved herself to be among the list of the best actresses in the Hollywood industry.
Interesting Facts about Kate Capshaw:
- Her last project was a TV film The Girl Thing in 2001 after which she retired.
- Before becoming an actress, Kate used to teach special education at the Rock Bridge High School and the Southern Boone County High School.
- She shifted to St. Louis, Missouri when she was five years old.
- In 1976, Kate married manager Robert Capshaw. The couple had a daughter Jessica Capshaw in 1976. The marriage ended in 1980 but Kate still kept her surname as Capshaw.
- Before marrying Steven Spielberg, she adopted a child named Theo. The kid was adopted by Steven after their marriage. The couple had 3 kids of their own and also adopted a child who they named Mikaela.
Social Media Accounts: