Jewel Kilcher is an American singer, actress, songwriter, poet, author, and musician. She was born on 20 May 1974 in Payson, Utah. Jewel Measurements are 34-26-35, Age 46, Height 5 feet 6 inches tall and Weight is 58 kg.
She lived with her father after her parents divorced at the age of 8. She studied at the Interlochen Arts Academy. After completing her graduation, she started performing in local clubs and cafes in San Diego. In 1995, she signed with Atlantic Records and in collaboration with them, she released her first album by the name Pieces of You.
Her first single was Who Will Save Your Soul which ranked number 11 on the Billboard Hot 100 list. She released some more albums in the next few years including Joy: A Holiday Collection, Spirit, 0304, This Way, Goodbye Alice in Wonderland, Sweet and Wild, The Merry Goes ‘Round, Let It Snow: A Holiday Collection, Perfectly Clear, and Picking up the Pieces.
Jewel Personal Details
|Real Name||Jewel Kilcher|
|Date of Birth||20-05-1974|
|Place of Birth||Payson, Utah, United States|
|Profession / Occupation||Singer, musician, songwriter, poet, actress, and author|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Breast Size||34 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||34C|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Jewel Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Ty Murray (m. 2008-2014)|
|Father Name||Attila Kuno Kilcher|
|Mother Name||Lenedra Jewel Kilcher|
|Children||Kase Townes Murray|
|Siblings||Shane Kilcher, Atz Lee Kilcher, and Nikos Kilcher|
Jewel Net Worth:
According to the latest updates, Jewel’s net worth as of 2021 is estimated to be around $30 million. The versatile singer and actress generate most of her income by doing various concerts.
Also, she works an actress and songwriter which has also helped her increase her wealth and fame.
Interesting Facts about Jewel:
- In 1997, Jewel won the MTV Video Music Award for Best Female Video for the song You Were Meant for Me.
- In 1997, she was counted among the Top Adult Top 40 Artist in the Billboard Music Awards.
- Her song Foolish Games won the Billboard Music Video Award for Best New Artist Clip (Jazz/AC) in 1997.
- In 2011, she was nominated in the Grammy Awards for Best Female Country Vocal Performance for the song Satisfied.
- She won the San Diego Music Awards for Best Acoustic, Artist of the Year, and Album of the Year in 1994 and 1995.
- In 1997, she received the American Music Award for Favorite New Artist.
- Some other awards won by Jewel include NARM Award, Blockbuster Entertainment Award, Audie Award, and Governor’s Award.