Discover Jennifer Lawrence Net worth, Biography, Age, Wiki, Personal information, Body Measurements, Family & Career Details and more. Scroll down to know these interesting facts about Jennifer Lawrence.
Jennifer Lawrence is an American actress who has received several awards for her outstanding performances in a number of films. She was born on 15 August 1990 in Indian Hills, Kentucky. She attended the Kemmerer Middle School where she played basketball. She left her school later to pursue her acting career. Jennifer Lawrence Measurements are 35-26-36 inches and net worth over $150 million in 2020.
At the start of her career she played small roles in films including Medium, Company Town, Monk, and The Bill Engvall show. She played the lead role in the film Garden Party in 2008. The Burning Plain was her next film that was released in 2008. In 2010, she appeared in Winter’s Bone playing the role of Ree Dolly.
She also got nominated for Academy Awards for this role and also won the National Board of Revenue Award. Since 2011, she has been working continuously and a number of her films have been released up till now including The Beaver, The Hunger Games, House at the End of the Street, The Devil You Know, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Serena, Joy, A Beautiful Planet, Passengers, Red Sparrow, and Dark Phoenix.
Jennifer Lawrence Net Worth
According to the latest updates, Jennifer Lawrence net worth is over $150 million. her major earning comes from her acting career. she is well-known for her marvelous acting and earns handsome salaries for her every film.
Jennifer Lawrence Personal Details
|Real Name||Jennifer Shrader Lawrence|
|Date of Birth||15 August 1990|
|Place of Birth||Indian Hills, Kentucky, United States|
|Marital Status||In a relationship|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress|
Jennifer Lawrence Measurements
|Body Measurements||35-26-36 in|
|Breast Size||35 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||32C|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
Jennifer Lawrence Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||None|
|Father Name||Gary Lawrence|
|Mother Name||Karen Lawrence|
|Siblings||Ben Lawrence and Blaine Lawrence|
It is estimated that Jennifer earns approximately $10 million for a single film. From her income, she purchased a house in Beverly Hills worth $8.2 million. She has also been one of the highest-paid actress in the previous years.
“I don’t know if this is why everything has worked so well and I’m not sure I’d recommend this kind of thinking to anyone else, but I’ve always known I’d be successful in acting. I have certainly worked for it.”- Jennifer Lawrence
Interesting Facts about Jennifer Lawrence
- Jennifer won the Academy Aawrd for Best Actress in the year 2013 for the film Silver Linings Playbook.
- She won two Golden Globe Awards for Best Actress in a Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy in 2013 and 2016 for the films Silver Linings Playbook and Joy. She also won a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in the film American Hustle in 2014.
- She made a Guinness World Record for Highest-Grossing Action Heroine for her role as Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games.
- She won 3 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards for the films The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay- Part 1, and The Hunger Games: Mockingjay- Part 2 in the years 2014, 2015, and 2016 respectively.
- She has also won a Satellite Award, a Saturn Award, a Gotham Award, an Empire Award, and a British Academy Film Awards.