Jamie Chung is an American actress born on April 10, 1983, in San Francisco, California, where she was brought up. Jamie Chung Measurements are 32-23-34 inches and Age is 37 years.
Jamie Chung Biography:
She and her older sister are second-generation Korean-American and were raised by “traditional” parents that moved to the United States in 1980 and ran a hamburger restaurant.
She graduated from Lowell High School in 2001, attended the University of California, graduated from Riverside with a B.A. in economics in 2005, and is a member of Kappa Gamma sorority, topper in her performance in studies.
In 2004, she started her career as a cast member on the MTV reality series The Real World and began her acting career with various minor roles in T.V. and films, comprising ofCordy Han in ten episodes of days our lives.
She showed a supporting role in the 2009 feature films Sorority Row and Dragonball Evolution and was well reputed for supporting others.
Jamie Chung Personal Details
|Real Name||Jamie Jilynn Chung|
|Date of Birth||April 10, 1983|
|Place of Birth||San Francisco|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress|
Jamie Chung Measurements
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Body Measurements||32-23-34 inches|
|Breast Size||32 Inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||32B|
|Eyes Color||Dark brown|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Shoe Size||7 / 37.5 (EU)|
|Dress Size||2 (U.S.)|
Jamie Chung Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Bryan Greenberg|
|Siblings||Dom, Warren, AnselElgort, Natalie, Sophie|
Jamie Chung Net Worth:
Jamie Chung net worth is estimated at US$. She was undoubtedly a unique and versatile American actress who has a net worth of 5 million dollars. Her acting, dancing, and singing were also a great source of her net worth. She got a lot of money from shows and films.
Interesting Facts about Jamie Chung:
- Her movie Dragonball Evolution(2009) was released on her 26th birthday, April 10.
- Jamie was famous for the role of Elizabeth Braddock in X-Men
- Chung received critical acclaim for her key performance in the free drama film Eden.
- Also played the lead role in the miniseries Samurai Girl.
- She uttered the voice of GoGoTomago Big Hero 6 for the film Big Hero 6.
- For the best acting, she got the Golden Space Needle award.
- She was a special designer, and her first designer purchase was Stuart Weitzman.
- Jamie has an alluring style in her videos.
- She was the main guest as an actress in New York City event.
- She has a lot of pairs of shoes in her collection.
Social Media Account: