Born on September 13th, 1944, Jacqueline Bisset is an English television and film actress. The beautiful and gorgeous personality, Jacqueline Bisset measurements 35-25-35, 5 feet 6 inches tall, and weight 65 kg.
She is the daughter of Arlette Alexander, a lawyer-turned-housewife, and George Maxwell (Max) Fraser Bisset, a general practitioner. She attended Lycée Français Charles de Gaulle in London. Bisset began taking ballet lessons and acting classes at a very young age. In 1965, she started her acting career with Richard Lester’s film The Knack …and How to Get It.
Bisset’s other film and TV credits include Class, Rich and Famous, her Cesar Award-nominated role in La Cérémonie, her Golden Globe-nominated role in Under the Volcano, the BBC miniseries Dancing on the Edge, and her Emmy Award-nominated role in the miniseries Joan of Arc. She also had the lead in some comedies including Scenes from the Class Struggle in Beverly Hills, and High Season. She has never married, but had romances with several celebrities.
Jacqueline Bisset Personal Details
|Real Name||Winifred Jacqueline Fraser Bisset|
|Date of Birth||13-09-1944|
|Place of Birth||Weybridge, Surrey, England|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress|
Jacqueline Bisset Measurements
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Breast Size||35 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||40D|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
Jacqueline Bisset Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||None|
|Father Name||George Maxwell Fraser Bisset|
|Mother Name||Arlette Alexander|
|Siblings||Max Fraser-Bisset Jr.|
Jacqueline Bisset Net Worth:
An English celebrity, Jacqueline Bisset’s net worth is estimated to be around $20 million as of the latest updates. Over the years, she has accumulated her major wealth from her acting career.
However, the dazzling star does not remain active on social media accounts. She is the only English actress having a huge collection of awards.
Interesting Facts about Jacqueline Bisset:
- Jacqueline Bisset is the Godmother of actress Angelina Jolie.
- She did her first job in a Chinese restaurant as a waitress.
- At the 2001 Berlin International Film Festival, she was a member of the jury.
- In 2010, she became a spokesperson for Avon’s line of products targeted for women over the age of 60.
- Friend of Isabelle Huppert Candice Bergen, Linda Yellen, as well as the late Marcheline Bertrand and Sharon Tate.
- In 2010, President Nicolas Sarkozy awarded her with France’s Legion of Honor.
- Was nominated for César Award in the category of France’s equivalent of the Oscar, for her performance in 1996’s La Cérémonie.