Gemma Arterton is an English actress and voice actor. She was born on 2 February 1986 in Gravesend, Kent. Gemma Arterton Measurements are 36-28-38, Age 34, Height 5 feet 7 inches and Net Worth is 13 million dollars in 2020.
She studied at the Gravesend Grammar school for Girls and later went to North-West Kent College. She started her acting career with Shakespeare’s Love’s Labour’s Lost in 2007. The same year she made her film debut with the film St, Trinian’s.
Gemma’s film and TV works include Clash of the Titans, The Voices, Their Finest, The Escape, How to Build a Girl, The King’s Man, Lost in Austen, Sport Relief 2016, Inside No. 9, and Urban Myths.
Gemma Arterton Personal Details
|Real Name||Gemma Christina Arterton|
|Date of Birth||02-02-1986|
|Place of Birth||Gravesend, Kent, England|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress|
Gemma Arterton Measurements
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Breast Size||36 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||34B|
|Eyes Color||Dark brown|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||8 (US)|
Gemma Arterton Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Roy Keenan (m. 2019), Stefano Catelli (m. 2010-2015)|
|Father Name||Barry Arterton|
|Mother Name||Sally-Anne Heap|
|Children||Hannah Jane Arterton|
Gemma Arterton Net Worth:
According to the latest updates, Gemma Arterton’s net worth as of 2020 is around $13 million. Gemma is one of the most outstanding actress in the industry who quickly gained fame not because of their beautiful face and figure but also because of their marvelous acting.
Moreover, she also lent her voice in a few films. Gemma’s wealth is mainly generated from her acting career. She also endorses various brands which also contribute to her wealth.
Interesting Facts about Gemma Arterton :
- In the year 2009, Gemma won the Empire Award for Best Newcomer for Quantum of Solace.
- She also received The Barbara Tipple Award for Best Actress for Gemma Bovery at The WIFTS Foundation International Visionary Awards in 2014.
- In 2011, She was accolated the Glamour Award for woman of the Year- Film Actress. In 2016 she won another Glamour Award this time for the Best Theatre Actress.
- She also won the Harper’s Bazaar Woman of the Year Award in 2018.
- She has also been nominated in a couple of other awards as well including the Teen Choice Awards, Scream Awards, and National Movie Awards.