Farrah Fawcett was an American actress, artist, and fashion model. She was born on 02-02-1947, in Corpus Christi, Texas, USA. Farrah Fawcett measurements 36-24-35, 5 feet 6 inches tall, and weight 61 kg.
Her father, James William Fawcett, was an oil field contractor, and mother, Pauline Alice Fawcett, was a homemaker. She studied at the John J. Pershing Middle School in Houston, Texas, and W.B. Ray High School. Later on, she got enrolled at the University of Texas and studied microbiology. She started her career in the 1960s appearing in different commercials and guest roles on television. She was amongst the most beautiful actresses of that era.
She appeared in several commercials for such products such as Max Factor, Noxzema, Beautyrest mattresses, and Mercury Cougar automobiles, among others. She also made numerous other TV appearances, including Owen Marshall: Counselor at Law, Getting Together, The Partridge Family, and Mayberry R.F.D. In 2006, Farrah was diagnosed with anal cancer. After three years, on June 25, 2009, she died.
Farrah Fawcett Personal Details
|Real Name||Farrah Leni Fawcett|
|Date of Birth||02-02-1947|
|Place of Birth||Corpus Christi, Texas, USA|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress, Artist|
Farrah Fawcett Measurements
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Breast Size||36 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||34B|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
Farrah Fawcett Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Lee Majors (m. 1973-1982)|
|Father Name||James Fawcett|
|Mother Name||Pauline Evans|
|Siblings||Diane Fawcett Walls|
Farrah Fawcett Net Worth:
Farrah Fawcett’s Net Worth was estimated to be approximately $20 million at the time of her death. According to the document posted only, she left $500,000 to her father, James Fawcett; $500,000 to her nephew, Gregory Walls; $100,000 to ex-lover Gregory Lawrence Lott; and $4.5 million to her son Redmond O’Neal.
Interesting Facts about Farrah Fawcett:
- In 1996, Farrah Fawcett ranked #26 greatest TV star of all-time by TV Guide
- In September 2009, at the 61st Primetime Emmy Awards, she recognized for her “remarkable television work”.
- In a 90-minute television documentary titled “Farrah’s Story”, she told her fight against cancer.
- In 1974, she married Lee Majors and both of them appeared together in a television show named “The Six Million Dollar Man”.
- Fawcett was nominated for six Golden Globes and three Emmys but never won.
- At that time, sales of her posters made her one of the most recognized women in the United States.