Elizabeth Montgomery was an American film, television, and stage actress whose career spanned five decades. She was born on April 15, 1933, in Los Angeles, California, USA. Elizabeth Montgomery measurements 36-24-36, 5 feet 8 inches tall, and weight 58 kg.
Her parents were Broadway actress Elizabeth Allen and screen actor Robert Montgomery. She studied at the Westlake School for Girls in Holmby Hills, California. Then she moved to New York City and graduated from Spence School. Later on, she attended an American Academy of Dramatic Arts in Manhattan for three years. In 1951, she made her first television appearance on her father’s TV show, “Robert Montgomery Presents”.
Montgomery’s early career consisted of starring roles and appearances in series and television dramas, such as Kraft Television Theater, Studio One, Burke’s Law, The Twilight Zone, Johnny Staccato, Wagon Train, The Eleventh Hour, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, and Boris Karloff’s Thriller.
Her last television series was Edna Buchanan, the highly-rated detective series aired on May 9, 1995, only nine days before her death. On May 18, 1995, she died of colon cancer.
Elizabeth Montgomery Personal Details
|Real Name||Elizabeth Victoria Montgomery|
|Date of Birth||15-04-1933|
|Place of Birth||Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress, Singer|
Elizabeth Montgomery Measurements
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Breast Size||36 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||34B|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
Elizabeth Montgomery Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Frederic Gallatin Cammann (M. 1954–1955), Gig Young (M. 1956–1963), Robert Foxworth (M. 1993–1995), William Asher (M. 1963–1973)|
|Father Name||Robert Montgomery|
|Mother Name||Elizabeth Daniel Bryan Montgomery|
|Children||Bill Asher, Rebecca Asher, Robert Asher|
|Siblings||Robert Montgomery Jr., Martha Bryan Montgomery|
Elizabeth Montgomery Net Worth:
Elizabeth Montgomery’s net worth was around $20 million at the time of her death. She was a successful Hollywood actress of her time.
Her major source of income was from theatre plays, television series, and movies, in which she appeared. She also made her appearance TV соmmеrсіаlѕ for the brand ‘Моthеrѕ.’
Interesting Facts about Elizabeth Montgomery:
- In October 1953, Elizabeth Montgomery won the Theater World Award for her Broadway debut starring in “Late Love”.
- She narrated an American documentary film “The Panama Deception”, which in 1933, won an Academy Award.
- In 1955, she ranked #52 in FHM’s “100 Sexiest Women”.
- On January 4, 2008, she received a posthumous star on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame.
- She is remembered for her leading role in the top-rated ABC sitcom Bewitched as Samantha.
- She was nominated five times for an Emmy Award for her portrayal of Samantha.
- A 9-foot bronze statue of Elizabeth as Samantha resides at the end of the Essex Street pedestrian Mall in Salem, MA.