Born on July 28th, 1972, Elizabeth Berkley is an American actress, producer, and philanthropist. She is the daughter of Fred Berkley, a lawyer, and Jere, a gift basket business owner. Elizabeth Berkley measurements 34-23-36, 5 feet 10 inches tall, and weigh 59 kg.
Elizabeth Berkley Biography:
Raised in a Conservative Judaism household, Berkley graduated from North Farmington High School in 1990. She is best known for portraying her role in the sitcom ‘Saved by the Bell’ as Jessie Spano, in the 1995 Paul Verhoeven film ‘Showgirls’ as Nomi Malone, and in ‘Baywatch’ as Courtney Bremmer. She began her career as a model.
Soon after that, she made her acting debut with the TV film ‘Frog’. Since childhood, she had always shown an interest in dancing. She strictly follows a vegetarian diet which helps keep her skin glamorous and glowing. On November 1, 2003, she married artist and actor Greg Lauren and the couple has one son.
Elizabeth Berkley Personal Details
|Real Name||Elizabeth Berkley Lauren|
|Date of Birth||28-07-1972|
|Place of Birth||Farmington Hills, Michigan, USA|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress, Producer, Philanthropist|
Elizabeth Berkley Measurements
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Breast Size||34 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||34C|
|Shoe Size||9.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
Elizabeth Berkley Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Greg Lauren|
|Father Name||Fred Berkley|
|Mother Name||Jere Berkley|
|Children||Sky Cole Lauren|
Elizabeth Berkley Net Worth:
As of October 2020, Elizabeth Berkley’s net worth is estimated to be around $6 million. She also achieved success in Broadway, Hollywood, and television. She has appeared in commercials such as PETA titled Lettuce Be Lean and Winsor Pilates. The dazzling beauty queen always remains active on her social media accounts.
Interesting Facts about Elizabeth Berkley:
- She came into a world with a rare diagnosis called heterochromia, which causes a difference in coloration in the eye.
- To support the PETA campaign on vegetarianism in 1997, she wore a gown made from the vegetable collard.
- In 1986, she appeared in her first TV show Gimme a Break!
- In 1994, she made her first theatrical film debut in Molly & Gina as Kimberly Sweeny.
- She published her first book in 2011 entitled, Ask-Elizabeth which was based on her past experience in the things that she had learned through the programs and workshops and programs.
Social Media Accounts: