Danielle Savre is an American singer and actress. She was born on August 26, 1988, in Simi Valley, California, USA. The most beautiful and elegant actress having blue eyes and blonde hair, Danielle Savre measurements 37-26-37, 5 feet 6 inches tall, and weight 63 kg.
She first studied at the White Oak Elementary and Valley View Middle schools in Simi Valley, California. Then enrolled in Westlake High School as a freshman. While studying there, she took classes at Moorpark College simultaneously and graduated soon in 2004. Savre is best known for her television roles in the 2016 TLC drama Too Close to Home, the 2007 MTV music drama Kaya, and the ABC Grey’s Anatomy spinoff Station 19, and for her roles in the films Boogeyman 2 and Wild About Harry.
In her teens, she was a part of music groups, Trinity and Sweet Obsession. She was choreographed by choreographer Shane Sparks professionally during both her solo singing career and during her group’s performances.
Danielle Savre Personal Details
|Real Name||Danielle Kathleen Savre|
|Date of Birth||26-08-1988|
|Place of Birth||Simi Valley, California, USA|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress, Dancer, Singer|
Danielle Savre Measurements
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Breast Size||37 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||36C|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||8 (US)|
Danielle Savre Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||None|
|Father Name||Randy Savre|
|Mother Name||Kathie Savre|
Danielle Savre Net Worth:
Danielle Savre’s net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 million as of September 2020. She is living a lavish life and earns a whopping amount of money from her acting career. Apart from acting, she also earns some money from her singing career. Her annual earning from singing is around $45000-$65000.
Interesting Facts about Danielle Savre:
- Savre once stated in an interview that she does not compromise with her junk food cravings and does not eat steak.
- She portrayed the role of a cheerleader in Heroes (2006) and Bring It On: All or Nothing (2006).
- Besides acting, she sang during her role in the 2007 MTV music drama “Kaya” as kaya.
- Throughout her career, she has produced several short films, including Jeff Betancourt’s “Knock Knock”. The film was played at 30 film festivals worldwide including the SXSW film festival.
- At the California Women’s Film Festival, Savre received a nomination of the best-supporting actress for her role in Rowan Maher’s short film “Collar”.