Courteney Bass Cox is an American actress, director, and producer. She gained worldwide recognition for her starring role as Gale Weathers in the horror film series Scream, and as Monica Geller in the NBC sitcom Friends. Courteney Cox measurements 35-24-34, 5 feet 5 inches tall, and weigh 57 kg.
Courteney Cox Biography:
Born on June 15th, 1964, Cox is the daughter of Richard Lewis Cox and Courteney Copeland. She studied at Mountain Brook High School and majored in architecture at Mount Vernon College in Washington, DC.
On television, she starred as Lucy Spiller in the FX drama series Dirt, Lauren Miller in the NBC sitcom Family Ties, and as Jules Cobb in the ABC/TBS sitcom Cougar Town. Her other films include the comedy Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, the action-fantasy Masters of the Universe, the fantasy comedy Bedtime Stories, the animated comedy Barnyard, and the independent drama Mothers and Daughters. She is a big foodie and loves to eat green. Once in an interview, she said that she cheats on her diet plan and eats a lot of nuts and cheese.
Courteney Cox Personal Details
|Real Name||Courteney Bass Cox|
|Date of Birth||15-06-1964|
|Place of Birth||Birmingham, Alabama, USA|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress, Director, Producer|
Courteney Cox Measurements
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Breast Size||35 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||32C|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
Courteney Cox Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Johnny McDaid (Fiancé)|
|Father Name||Richard Lewis Cox|
|Mother Name||Courtney Bass|
|Children||Coco Riley Arquette|
|Siblings||Richard Jr., Virginia and Dottie|
Courteney Cox Net Worth:
Courteney Cox’s net worth is estimated to be around $150 million as of October 2020. She is the richest celebrity and living a lavish life. She has also appeared in several TV commercials for Noxzema skin cream, Pantene, Tampax, Maybelline, Coca-Cola, The New York Telephone Co., Head & Shoulders shampoo, etc.
Interesting Facts about Courteney Cox:
- In 1999, Cox underwent laser eye surgery to correct her vision.
- In 1995, People magazine ranked her as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World.
- She appeared in teen magazines including Yong Miss and Tiger Beat.
- Once served as the spokesperson for Kinerase skincare products.
- She was a cheerleader, swimmer, and an avid tennis player in her school.
- She is amongst the highest-paid actresses and registered in the Gunnies Book of World Records.
- When Cox was in the first year, she got her first modeling work for the store Parisians.