Catherine Lisa Bell professionally known as Catherine Bell is a British-born, Iranian-American actress, model, and producer. Catherine Bell measurements 34-24-35, 5 feet 10 inches, and weight 56 kg. On May 8th, 1994, married to an actor-production assistant Adam Beason and they divorced in 2011.
She was born on 14 August 1968, to an Iranian mom, Mina Ezzati, and Scottish dad, Peter Bell. She studied at the acting school Beverly Hills Playhouse with Milton Katselas. In 1990, she started her career with a short-lived sitcom Sugar and Spice.
Bell is best known for her roles as Denise Sherwood in the series Army Wives, Denise Sherwood in the series Army Wives, and Cassandra “Cassie” Nightingale in Hallmark’s The Good Witch. Some of her television hits are Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, Waking the Dead, Mother of the Bride, Alien Nation: Body and Soul and Good Witch.
To keep herself fit and healthy, she prefers to do Pilates and a strict diet. Her normal diet includes juices, vegetables, and fresh fruits.
Catherine Bell Personal Details
|Real Name||Catherine Lisa Bell|
|Date of Birth||14-08-1968|
|Place of Birth||London, England, UK|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress, Model, Producer|
Catherine Bell Measurements
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Breast Size||34 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||34B|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Catherine Bell Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Adam Beason (ex-husband)|
|Father Name||Peter Bell|
|Mother Name||Mina Ezzati|
|Children||Ronan Beason, Gemma Beason|
Catherine Bell Net Worth:
As of the latest updates, Catherine Bell’s net worth іѕ estimated to be оvеr $15 mіllіоn. Тhе fоrtunе hаѕ bееn gеnеrаtеd frоm hеr professional саrееr аѕ а tор-rаtеd асtrеѕѕ and model.
Catherine has done endorsement work for several brands like Hallmark Channel and Boon Supply through her Instagram. Shе uѕеd tо bе thе fасе оf numerous mаgаzіnеѕ during her modeling days.
Interesting Facts about Catherine Bell:
- She once worked at the Peninsula Hotel as a massage therapist for 8 years.
- Fluent in English and English.
- She is fond of skiing, motorcycling, kickboxing, and snowboarding.
- In her 20s, she was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and underwent surgery of thyroid removal. Later on, served for the Thyroid Cancer Survivors Association (ThyCa) as a spokesperson.
- She has a tattoo of both of her children. Son Ronan is on her right inner forearm in an ancient Celtic script “Ogham” and daughter Gemma is on her left wrist in ancient Persian.
- Her hobbies include making model cars and cross-stitching.