Born on May 31st, 1965, Brooke Christa Shields is an American model and actress. she is best known for her films “The Blue Lagoon”, and “Endless Love”. The gorgeous beauty queen, Brooke Shields measurements 36-27-35, height 6 feet 0 inches, and weight 68kg.
She is the daughter of a businessman Frank Shields (1941–2003) and model Teri Shields (née Schmon; 1933–2012). Until eighth grade, Shields attended the New Lincoln School, then graduated in 1983 from the Dwight-Englewood School in Englewood, New Jersey. In 1987, she graduated with a bachelor’s degree in French literature.
In 1976, she did her first American slasher film “Alice, Sweet Alice” as Karen Spages. Since then, she has appeared in several films and television shows including Speed Zone, The Seventh Floor, The Weekend, The Misadventures of Margaret, Our Italian Husband, Adventure Planet, The Prince of Central Park, Nothing Lasts Forever Scream Queens, and Chalet Girl among others.
Once she said in an interview that exercise helps her beat stress. To stay fit and healthy, she does regular running and eats healthy.
Brooke Shields Personal Details
|Real Name||Brooke Christa Shields|
|Date of Birth||31-05-1965|
|Place of Birth||Manhattan, New York, USA|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress, Model|
Brooke Shields Measurements
|Height||6 feet 0 inches|
|Breast Size||36 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||34B|
|Hair Color||Light brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Brooke Shields Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Chris Henchy|
|Father Name||Francis Alexander Shields|
|Mother Name||Teri Shields|
|Children||Grier Hammond Henchy, Rowan Francis Henchy|
|Siblings||Christina Shields, Marina Shields, Olympia Shields|
Brooke Shields Net Worth:
According to the latest updates, Brooke Shields’ net worth is estimated to be around $40 Million. Being the most popular and glamorous model, she has appeared in several magazines throughout her career.
She remains active on her social media accounts having 67.9k followers on Twitter and 1.1m followers on Instagram.
Interesting Facts about Brooke Shields:
- Brooke Shields descended from French and English royalty.
- When she was only 11 months old, Shields began her modeling career, when she was photographed by Francesco Scavullo in an Ivory soap advertisement.
- In 1978, she wrote her first book titled “The Brooke Book”.
- She attended ballet, piano, and horse riding classes as a child.
- In 1979, she was named “The Face of the Year” by Mademoiselle magazine.
- From 1980 to 1985, Shields was the cover girl for more than 300 global magazines.
- She was named “one of the 20th Century’s 100 most beautiful women” by British magazine Harpers & Queen.
- Shields is afraid of skydiving.