Beth Behrs is an American actress and an excellent writer born on December 26, 1995, in Lancaster, very well-known for her starring role Caroline Channing in the CBS comedy series 2 Broke Girls. Beth Behrs Measurements are 33-25-34 inches and Age is 34 years.
Beth Behrs Biography:
She got remarkable success and fame due to her six seasons and nominations for the Teen and the People’s Choice Award. After making her screen debut in the 2009 comedy film American Pie Presents The Book of Love, she later performed her TV shows and programs.
After 2 Broke Girls, she returned to excellent feature films with the 2015 productions Chasing Eagle Rock and Hello, My name Is Doris, and performed an attractive role of voice actress in Monsters University and Moochie’s animated film the TV series Home.
In addition to her acting career, Beth Behrs has written a very good book self-help book and continues to write the young adult webcomic Dents.
Beth Behrs Personal Details
|Real Name||Elizabeth Ann Behrs|
|Date of Birth||December 26, 1985|
|Place of Birth||Lancaster|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress|
Beth Behrs Measurements
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Body Measurements||33-25-34 inches|
|Breast Size||33 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||32 A|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Beth Behrs Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Michael Gladis|
|Father Name||David Behrs|
|Mother Name||Maureen Behrs|
|Siblings||Emily Jeannette Behrs|
Beth Behrs net worth:
Beth Behrs net worth is estimated at US$ and has a net worth of 20 million dollars. Indeed, she is a famous and well-known actress for her role as Caroline Channing on the hit CBS comedy “2 broke Girls which was a great source of her net worth, earned very much wealth from this role.
Interesting Facts about Beth Behrs:
- Beth Behrs was cast as Gemma Johnson in the CBS sitcom the Neighborhood.
- Is a philanthropist and the founder of the Sheheardpower foundation that helps victims of sexual assaults.
- Beth Behrs and actor Michael Gladis were engaged on July 10, 2016.
- Showed performance in a short film, The Argument, in 2012.
- Got married Gladis at scenic Moose Creek Ranch in Victor, on July 21, 2018,.
- Also starred in adventures of Serials Buddies.
- In late 2010, she shot the independent feature film Route 30, Too! In Chambers Burg.
- Started working on TV with guest appearances on NCIS.
- Worked as a Nanni and at the Geffen Playhouse in west wood.
- Was also a very good presenter at the 2013 Academy of Country music awards.