Born on October 9, 1996, Bella Hadid is a famous Americal model who is signed to IMG Models since 2014. Having a slim body and beautiful eyes, Bella Hadid measurements 34-24-34, 5 feet 8 inches, and weight 55 kg.
She is the daughter of a former model Yolanda Hadid (née van den Herik) and real-estate developer Mohamed Hadid. She moved to New York City in 2014 and began studying photography at the Parsons School of Design. At the age of 16, Hadid started modeling with a Flynn Skye commercial project. She has starred in Lesa Amoore’s “Swan Sittings” and Holly Copeland’s “Smoking Hot”.
While working with a commercial campaign ‘Chrome Hearts’ during 2013 and 2014, she modeled for Hanna Hayes’ F/W 2013 collection. Over the years, she has been featured in numerous editorials for various magazines, including Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue Girl Japan, Town and Country, GQ, W magazine, Glamour magazine, Pop magazine, and for Love magazine.
Bella Hadid Personal Details
|Real Name||Isabella Khair Hadid|
|Date of Birth||09-08-1996|
|Place of Birth||Washington, D.C., USA|
|Profession / Occupation||Model|
Bella Hadid Measurements
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Breast Size||34 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||32B|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Bella Hadid Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||None|
|Father Name||Mohamed Hadid|
|Mother Name||Yolanda Hadid|
|Siblings||Anwar Hadid, Gigi Hadid, Alana Hadid, Marielle Hadid|
Bella Hadid Net Worth:
The successful model, Bella Hadid’s net worth is estimated to be around $25 million according to the latest updates. Besides modeling, she is associated with several popular brands such as Dior Cosmetics, Nike, Bulgari accessories and fragrance, and Tag Heuer.
Being the face of these brands, she earns a lot of money. Remains quite active on her social media accounts with 1.2m followers on Twitter and 33.5m followers on Instagram.
Interesting Facts about Bella Hadid:
- Bella Hadid is of Dutch and Palestinian descent.
- She was diagnosed with Lyme disease in 2012.
- In the fall of 2014, she made her York Fashion Week debut.
- Once she worked at a smoothie restaurant before modeling.
- In 2016, industry professionals voted her “Model of the Year” for Models.com.
- As a teenager, she was a competitive horse-rider and trained for the 2016 Olympics in Rio.
- In 2017, Forbes magazine ranked her as the youngest one in the list of highest-paid models.
- She was once arrested for a crime of driving under the influence (DUI).