Ashley Newbrough is an American- Canadian actress well-known for her roles in the TV series Radio Free Roscoe and Privileged. Ashley Newbrough Measurements are 34-25-36 and Age is 33 years.
Ashley Newbrough Biography:
She was born on 13 October 1987 in New Port, Rhode Island. She started her career at the age of 10 and appeared in several commercials. In 2000, she appeared in an episode of The Zack Files playing the role of Alice.
This was her debut performance on TV. 2 years later she was cast in the TV film Get a Clue. She also made guest appearances in the TV series Missing, The Best Years, and Degrassi: The Next Generation.
In 2005, she portrayed Marjorie in the film The Perfect Man. Some of her TV films include Love Under the Stars, Snowman, You May Now Kill the Bride, A Merry Christmas Match, and Small Town Christmas.
Ashley Newbrough Personal Details
|Real Name||Ashley Elizabeth Ann Newbrough|
|Date of Birth||13-10-1987|
|Place of Birth||New Port, Rhode Island, USA|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress|
Ashley Newbrough Measurements
|Height||5 feet 8 ½ inches|
|Breast Size||34 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||32C|
|Hair Color||Light brown|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Ashley Newbrough Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||None|
|Father Name||Greg Newbrough|
|Siblings||2 sisters and 1 brother|
Ashley Newbrough Net Worth:
According to the latest updates, Ashley Newbrough’s net worth as of 2020 is estimated to be around $23 million. The actress started her career at a very young age and has worked in a number of TV series and films.
Though she has not won any awards but because of her marvelous acting she will surely win a few in the future.
Interesting Facts about Ashley Newbrough:
- In the year 2017, Ashley started her relationship with Matt Shively.
- When she was three years old, she shifted to Canada and was brought up in Ontario.
- Ashely’s father is American while her mother is from Canada.
- On the day of her graduation, she was accolated the Most Likely to Become a Superstar Award.
- Ashely’s father was a captain in the USMC.
- In 2010, she appeared in the book Nigel Barker’s The Beauty Equation: Revealing a Better and More Beautiful You.