Anne Jacqueline Hathaway is an American actress who is best known for her roles in films such as Get Smart, The Princess Diaries, The Dark Knight Rises, Alice in Wonderland, and Les Misérables. The gorgeous beauty queen, Anne Hathaway measurements 34-25-35, height 5 feet 6 inches, and weigh 55 kg.
Anne Hathaway Biography:
She was born on November 12th, 1982, in the Brooklyn borough of New York City to a former actress Kate and a labor attorney Gerald. She acted in several plays while studying at Millburn High School, New Jersey such as Once Upon a Mattress, Gigi, and Jane Eyre.
Since then, she has appeared in numerous films such as Brokeback Mountain, Rachel Getting Married, The Devil Wears Prada, Love and Other Drugs, Valentine’s Day, Interstellar, Colossal, The Intern, and Ocean’s 8. Her top-most beauty tips are regular massages and facials, drink alkaline balanced water, and plenty of sleep. On September 29th, 2012, she married a businessman Adam Shulman.
Anne Hathaway Personal Details
|Real Name||Anne Jacqueline Hathaway|
|Date of Birth||12-11-1982|
|Place of Birth||New York City, USA|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress, Singer|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Breast Size||34 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||32B|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Anne Hathaway Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||Adam Shulman|
|Father Name||Gerald Hathaway|
|Mother Name||Kate McCauley Hathaway|
|Children||Jonathan Rosebanks Shulman|
Anne Hathaway Net Worth:
According to the latest updates, Anne Hathaway’s net worth is estimated to be around $65 Million. Being the most popular and glamorous model, she has appeared in several magazines.
She is among the highest-paid actresses in the entertainment industry, and her films have grossed more than $6.8 billion globally. She has endorsed Lancome in 2008.
Interesting Facts about Anne Hathaway:
- She is the recipient of many awards including a Primetime Emmy Award, an Academy Award, and a Golden Globe.
- In 2015, she was considered one of the highest-paid actresses all over the world.
- She is a board member of the organization ‘Lollipop Theatre Network’.
- In 2009, she was one of People Magazine‘s Most Beautiful Peoples.
- When she was a teenager, she suffered from depression.
- She has spoken out against the issues of discrimination toward transgender children, bullying of gay students, and spreading awareness against child marriage.
- Currently, she involves in several charities such as St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Creative Coalition, and the Human Rights Campaign.