Angie Harmon is an American actress and Model. She was born on August 10, 1972, in Highland Park, Dallas, Texas. Angie Harmon Measurements are 34-24-34, Age 47 and Net worth is 30 million dollars.
Angie is the only child of her father, Lawrence Paul Harmon, a hospital information network executive in Dallas, Texas, with German and Irish ancestry. Her mother, Daphne Demar, was a homemaker with Greek origins.
Angie is famous for her role in Agent Cody Banks and Baywatch nights. She started her career as a child model and won a “Seventeen” modeling contest in 1987; she also won other wards and became well known in the early 1990s. Harmon is a famous runway model for Calvin Klein and Giorgio Armani. Her acting career started in 1995 with her debut role in Baywatch Nights. She worked in series and Films after that and won and nominated for various awards.
Angie Harmon Personal Details
|Real Name||Angie Michelle Harmon|
|Date of Birth||August, 10 1972|
|Place of Birth||Dallas, Texas, USA|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress/Model|
Angie Harmon Measurements
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Breast Size||32 inches|
|Bra, Cup Size||32B|
|Eyes Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
Angie Harmon Family Details
|Spouse / Husband Name||N/A|
|Father Name||Lawrence Paul|
|Mother Name||Dephane Demar|
Angie Harmon net worth:
Angie Harmon’s net worth is 30 million USD up till 2020. She has earned this much fortune from her acting and modeling career. She has landed infamous roles in “Law and Order” and “Rizzoli & Isles” in which her salary per episode was $ 185,000 during its peak time.
Angie Harmon achievements:
- She was nominated for her roles in serials and won People Choice Awards – Favorite Cable TV actress (2014) and Gracie Awards – Outstanding Female Actor in a leading role in Drama Serial (2002) for her performance in Rizzoli & Isles.
- Her famous film roles are in Batman Beyond Return of the Joker (2000), Agent Cody Bank (2003), Baywatch Nights (1995), End Game (2006)
- She is an ambassador of UNICEF, focusing on child trafficking.
- Her marriage to Jason Sehorn ended in 2016, and she is engaged to actor Greg Vaughan since the 2019 Christmas.
- You can find her on Instagram @angieharmon.